5.0 out of 5 stars Initial Review - first impressions (and a little advice)...
Hi, I bought this tablet 2-weeks ago and have some 1st impressions albeit after only 2 weeks of use. I am a very experienced computer and tablet user and it is from this perspective that this brief review comes.

I have given this tablet 5 stars as I really can't justify dropping any when considering the price of this
tablet, it's apparent build quality and...
Published 3 months ago by Big Hair

2.0 out of 5 stars Seller not honest
The item shipped was not FUSION5 quad-core processor! It was actually dual core ARMv7 processor. The processor specs are misrepresented because system info says it is quad-core, but the System manager is displaying the real dual-core information. Boot-up screen displays all winner logo instead of FUSION5! The seller had assured me that the specifications are correct and...
Published 3 months ago by Matije Kovacevic

5.0 out of 5 stars Initial Review - first impressions (and a little advice)..., 5 July 2014
Big Hair "John" (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ANDROID 4.4 KITKAT - 10.1" FUSION5 XTRA POWER4 TABLET PC - QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER

tablet, it's apparent build quality and it's ability to perform the function/s that an owner of this machine
is led to expect from the seller's description of it's capabilities.

So, my initial experience of this tablet is as follows:
*****value for money - excellent, this is a very capable machine for a very affordable price.

*****build quality - very good and definitely beyond what might be considered adequate, this
tablet isn't 'flashy', has no notable ergonomic features or fancy materials such as a non-slip
casing but is smart and feels substantial in use. All buttons and sockets work perfectly and are
easy to access.

*****capabilities - excellent, this machine simply worked straight out of the box and off the charger.
Everything has worked first time for me on this beauty. The consequence of this is that the new
or inexperienced user is very unlikely to face any of those problems due to incompatibilities and
instability that can quickly totally wreck any enjoyment, confidence and productivity that
may have been anticipated.

This machine is very slick, very fast, very reliable, very stable and a pleasure to use.

A couple of words of advice if you're new to tablet PCs.......

1) Give it a reasonable amount of charge straight out of the box - this is a little difficult when
you have just run out of the house and greeted the post/delivery man as though he's your
long-lost best friend, snatched it from his grasp and ripped the packaging to shreds in
the excitement of the arrival! (at least this is what usually happens when I get a new gadget...).
Give it at least a couple of hours to start with. When using it for the first 2 or 3 times try to let the battery
run right out then give it a long (about 4-6 hours should do it) charge to 100%. If you do this every couple
of weeks you will get optimum battery life and performance.
2) Make the very first thing you do after turning on the (tablet's) WiFi and connecting to your network, the addition
of your Google account to the tablet. This is in my experience a very helpful thing to ensure the correct
working of applications without frustrating problems. This really will be beneficial - don't start with anything
else, get this done and you'll probably never look back.

Oh yes, the screen is to my eyes very nice indeed and has plenty of resolution and clarity for everyday use.

I know this is a very brief and a touch insubstantial review but I haven't had it long and can only give my
opinion on this basis. I'll try to update this review with another after a month or so.

I hope this has helped a little bit. My parting advice to anyone considering this tablet is simply to
purchase one as soon as you can as you will not regret it - it really is a cracking piece of kit for
an excellent price that does what you expect and want it to! I love it!
JB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 1st Time Tablet, 15 April 2014
First things first - this is not an iPad or Kindle Fire so don't expect the best screen in the world. Also do not expect the same rugged feel as a top of the range tablet. Putting that aside this is outstanding as a device in it's price range. on the subject of the screen this is more of a widescreen (landscape mode for video) shaped product than page shaped (portrait mode for reading) device. It works either way but it does seem more suited to video when compared to a kindle which seems better suited to reading A4 pages.

It is fast. Fast boot ups, fast browsing, fast applications. It's fast. OK. Got that? Great. Screen resolution is accurate and finger input is accurate as well. Battery life seems pretty good. I have not caned it on a HD movie stream yet but having watched some BBC iPlayer content and still had a whole day of battery left (or two days light usage) then that's more than enough. More than my phone can do.

I am not a gamer but have tried a driving game (using the tablet as a steering wheel) and that was great fun and all worked as expected. So if you have kids and they want to play then as long as they are not heavy handed then this will do the trick. There seems to be millions of games out there so you will not get bored. Really really want a decent email client though. All the usual apps are there though (Facebook, BBC, Office, email clients, Twitter, loads of little utilities etc. etc.) so you should find what you need.

i tend to buy the latest 'thing' when it comes out and then throw it away when a newer one comes along. For once unless something absolutely amazing comes along then I cannot see the point. This is a good little tablet. Just remember to download everything you want before you leave the house as there is no 3g/4g option.

I have added extra memory out of habit but I can't see that it really needs it unless you absolutely want to load it with films. I have an adventure cam on the front of my bike and copied the footage to this device and watching it back was really great.

So if you want a good tablet for occasional use and you do not want to pay silly money for it then buy this one. It's great. The customer service is good as well. First time EVER that I have had active engagement with a vendor between placing the order and it arriving. Can't fault that!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB!!!!!, 30 Mar 2014
For the price this is a great tablet. Dispatched very quickly. And i have found fusion very helpful when i asked question about this tablet. Works great through the LG TV with the Hdmi cable, super picture.
Would recommend this tablets to every body, for the price a great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fusion5 Xtra Power4 is for everyone who isn't a top of the range tech head., 18 Aug 2014
I have had this tablet now for about 3 weeks and what can I say, it does everything I want it to and it does it very well. I should point out though that I'm not a heavy user on many applications all the time so I didn't want to fork out a huge amount on something that I wasn't going to get the full benefit from.
Saying that, I use it every day and have only met with one tiny niggle that remains unexplained to me. The niggle was that after a couple of weeks I turned it on and the pad had reset itself to default, as if I had just unpacked it from the box again, all my apps and settings had disappeared. Now as I didn't have much on it at that point it wasn't a huge chore getting it back again but still, I hope it doesn't happen again later on down the road. (Not sure if I didn't do something on boot up that made it reset, lol)
The screen is alright for what it is, though it's like the old flat screen TV's and doesn't have a great viewing angle as if moved too far the screen will fade out or polarize, other than that the screen display is great and the touch sensitivity is bang on, not too sensitive like others I've tried and not unresponsive either, they seem to have the balance just right.
The sound isn't very loud on a lot of apps even on full, but then I didn't buy it as a boom box or music player so I assume headphones would sort out that tiny issue.
Oh, and Netflix works flawlessly first time on the pre installed app.
All in all I love this tablet, it's fast, no glitches or freezes as yet apart from that once. I'm very very pleased with it and as a new guy to the world of tablets I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who isn't a complete tech head and wants a quick and easy step up into the world of pads. The price for what you get is just amazing too when compared to others out there.
So, buy it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great tablet, very pleased, 3 May 2014
Fantastic bit of kit, seen other tablets but this has a large screen, its quick and does the job. Really dont see why people pay 200 to 300 quid for a tablet when you can get this one for a oner. Does everything i need it for, plays netflix beautifully, nice hd screen, good apps. If youre looking to spend about 100 quid and not quite sure what tablet to get, id recommend this one

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost - 10.1" Quadcore tablet - excellent choice, 7 July 2014
Excellent low weight quad core tablet.
Large enough for serious work, fast enough to keep children amused. Ideal replacement if you don't want to carry a laptop, but still need to get work done. Comes preloaded with useful apps for business or social activity. Works well with a keyboard & case combined.

Better than my friend's iPad in my opinion, on a cost, functionality scale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splendid tool for the job., 3 May 2014
When out and about, this tablet gives better screen facilities than a phone, but smaller and more transportable than a laptop. Does the job well, easy to use and would recommend as one the best buys at the price for this type of tablet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money., 5 Oct 2014
This is my first tablet and I have to say that so far, I am impressed. I bought it with just two main uses in mind. The first was so that i could comfortably use skype to talk to my girlfriend whilst she is away visiting family in London - instead of sitting at my desktop. It's great for skyping! My other half says that the picture quality is good and the sound quality isn't too bad. It's a little low as the speaker is at the back and I have it in a case.
The other main use I had in mind was an E-book reader. I downloaded the Kindle app without any hassles and was up and downloading free books in about 5 minutes. The viewing angle isn't as good as my girlfriends 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab, but as I'm not going to sit at an angle to read a book - who cares!
The screen is responsive and plenty bright enough for me. I have done some web browsing and it's a breeze. Pages open quick and I haven't had any problem so far.
My only complaint is that the charger supplied with it has a very short lead. I mean really short. Even if you had a wall socket next to you, it would be difficult to use it whilst it was plugged in. I bought another wall charger with an extra long cable to get around this.
With Skype and the web browser open, the tablet drains the battery quicker than the charger can charger it. so, even when I'm plugged into the mains, the power still drains. This is rather annoying as I expected it to not drain the battery whilst on charge but it hasn't really been a problem as I don't use it for hours on end. It may become a nuisance if it does it with just the kindle app open though, but I haven't tested it yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money , Speed of service and support ,Full working product, 9 April 2014
Had a Archos 8" colbat for over a Year which like must tablets stopped charging fully due to the push in power lead, So had a good look through Amazon and other sites before coming across this FUSION 10.1" Tablet , Liked the point it was QUAD CORE ,Had a 16mb memory ,white back cover and upto date with Android sofware , Reading other reviews Delivery by Royal Mail was Fast which is always good as waiting for goods to come is one downside to any order ,48 Hours tracked is AAA service . Product worked straight out the box ,on the internet with just a password and then able to download apps straight form google play store , BBC IPLAYER ,ITV,4OD and 5 catch up all work fine , the chrome browser works fine too and flash player an upgrade on many Tablets on offer .Had a few install problems with word search and sudoku but this could be the app not ready for the latest Android software. Only down side is still the power lead connection is a push in pin type would like to see a more robust connection for Tablets and laptops but expext size is the issue to manufactoring so we all hace to live with it for now . All in all a Very good product for the Money £98.00 along with fast delivery and company follow up ,Just have to hope support is good should it be needed. 5 Stars from me for now

5.0 out of 5 stars Android KitKat, 2 Jun 2014
I love it. Light, easy to handle, not difficult to use. Fantastic value for the money. Well packed and arrived well within the time limit. Would recommend the company wholeheartedly.