4.0 out of 5 stars colour selection
Good selection of colours but did not get what is in pic. I received purple, fuchsia, light pink, royal blue, orange, white and multi mix. I was hoping for black and light blue. Good quality bands all in packs of 600 with own loom stick and S clips. Great for a re-stock like I needed
Published 1 month ago by becky

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter wasn't happy as some of the colours were missing
My daughter wasn't happy as some of the colours were missing, not all the colours stated were in the parcel. I have had to pay out extra for the ones missing and wait for delivery..
Published 1 month ago by annmarie hanford

4.0 out of 5 stars colour selection, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Liroyal 600 Pieces Loom Bandz with 24 Clips (1 Hook & Tie Dye) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars fab price, 9 April 2014
C. Brand - See all my reviews
These bands were a bargain, as others were selling the same for twice as much! My son is into making the band's so the colours were great too as have found there are lots of pinks in other packs!!! Would definitely recommend and will buy from again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Posted quickly, 2 April 2014
The bands Came quicker than they stated and the product was just as described on amazon. The hooks are a good size

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2014
The rubber bands quality was very good.instead of getting a pack of black I had gotten a pack of orange rubber bands.there are nine hooks that are small and can break easily.but overall the colours are very pretty and have good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colours, brilliant delivery time, 19 July 2014
Arrived much earlier than was expected which was great, however the colours I got were different from those on the picture. I know this was specified in the product details that colours may vary, but I was expecting both black and white and I didn't get either. The colours I got however are lovely! Both bright and good quality, but none of them match any colour on the picture. Despite this, I'm happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great package, but please can we have some more boys colours, 22 July 2014
Nice range of colours, some different shades of blues and greens we had never seen before. Arrived quickly and each came with a bag of S clips and the very tiny bendy plastic hook which we never use. All in all a great buy and would repeat again esp if they did a boys pack of colours as not everyone wants to make things in girl pinks, purples and pale blues. Might be worth supplier thinking I about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will keep my kids happy for hours, 15 July 2014
Excellent product and arrived quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Speedy delivery & great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boredom buster!, 14 July 2014
Excellent value for money, recommend to anyone who has kids, keeps my child occupied for hours, which is a very hard thing to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Just what i wanted and received