5.0 out of 5 stars Great read
I really enjoyed this book, which took me back to my own childhood and my first match. It's a treat for any footy fan and reminded me why I fell in love with the game in the first place. Must read!
Published 5 months ago by Jason Beckford-Ball

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent read
Easy to read and enjoyable insight into a variety of football levels. Would read a sequel if ever produced. Thanks
Published 2 months ago by JD Croasdell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Falling for Football: The teams that shaped our obsession (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 11 Mar 2014
K. M. Bice "kmbice" (London, England) - See all my reviews
It gives the feeling of sitting in the pub with your mates, telling stories over a pint. If your mates were all really interesting and terribly eloquent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 28 Mar 2014
Mr. A. Allen - See all my reviews
Are you a football fan jaded with the modern game?

Rekindle your love affair with the beautiful game and remind yourself why you fell for football.

Great book with some top class writers (and Alex Douglas)

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fans perspective makes it a joy to read!, 5 April 2014
This is a true fans perspective on what being a football supporter is all about. Featuring so many great writers, and their experiences, it's a real joy of a book and a must read for any football fan. If you're ever stuck for a Father's Day present you can't go wrong with Falling For Football!

5.0 out of 5 stars where was your first match, 5 July 2014
Could relate to the stories and made me think of my first time at a football match

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent read, 21 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Falling for football, 6 May 2014
Excellent book, with a nice mix of both big and not-so-big clubs included. The paperback version is also very nicely produced

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 4 May 2014
way its written really takes you back, its really about the whole of the prem, just using 10 games as a framework for the main issues. the best thing is its written in a very easy style, but gets across the details perfectly. will be buying the sequel if he makes one..