on 13 April 2014
This game is quite good but the last door in stage one , door 20, has a tendency to freeze. Have progressed to stage two but haven't got thro door 21 yet. Now when I close the game it keeps bringing me back to 20... I think I'll go to the cheat for 21 so I can make sure to get thro it n not go back to old freeze...
on 15 May 2014
Very enjoyable, makes you think really hard. if you enjoy brain teasers you will definitely enjoy this, a word of caution though, some of the levels will drive you mad.
on 30 April 2014
I like this game but not getting on very fast as some of the doors are hard to fatham out.
on 8 August 2014
Haven't played this yet myself but my granddaughter has been enjoying playing it.
on 16 May 2014
This game is very complicated as you have no clues what to do I haven't found any hints I have had to use walk through for quite a few of the levels I wouldn't recommend it.
on 23 June 2014
Feel a bit cheated with this app. Didn't cost that much but expected full game. Seems you only get the updates by giving game a five star review.....
on 31 May 2014
Really enjoyed this game, good graphics too, not too hard that you get frustrated with it, hints available if you need them.
on 15 June 2014
there is no instruction telling you what to do , wish i had,nt wasted my money would be too expensive if it was free
on 15 September 2014
I got to Door 9 and then the hints stopped working. I tried everything suggested in the minimal instructions and then gave up. It is not that interesting anyway. I have played much better games e.g. The Room which has far more challenges and constructive hints.
on 28 August 2014
Starts deceptively simple and becomes a real head scratcher. I like these sort of games and found it quite a challenge, well that's what you want isn't it.