on 5 July 2014
My 18 month old has loved this programme since she was about a year. Entertaining, fun with slight repetition to help them learn. Catchy, fun songs with great actions easy for them to learn.
Highly recommend and very good value for money... Was glad to have it when she had chickenpox as it was the only thing that made her sit still for an amount of time.
Cd is handy too when you are stuck in traffic!!
on 20 June 2015
My daughter is nearly 9 months old, she hardly really watches tv but this show fascinates her on milkshake every morning so I thought I would buy this for her and I think I made the right decision she just sits there watching it and occasionally smiling at me and even if shes crawling round she keeps turning to watch it every so often :) money well spent
on 27 December 2015
All your 'favourite' songs from Milkshake lumped together, more convenient than having all the separate recordings on your Skybox etc. Great range of songs and dance styles for fun parents and chidren. I think this suits from approx age one upwards.
The music CD is a useful extra to play in your car.
on 19 June 2014
Bought this for my 2 yr old and 4 yr old daughters - they love it! The songs and dances are quite quick (I have trouble keeping up sometimes!) but it is the favourite DVD of our household and the girls love dancing and singing along to these very catchy tunes.
on 27 October 2014
Great DVD. CD not full version of tracks though.
on 14 November 2014
The songs get a bit boring (to an adult) after a while, but since it was bought for my 1 year old (and she likes it), I am pretty happy with this purchase.
on 29 June 2016
Regularly watched - great fun for a boogie round the living room, and the added CD can be played in the car - the Milkshake presenters are great in this.
on 7 June 2015
Fantastic dvd my daughter loves it. My only thing is that they have put on the start to bop box as normal before every song which is a little annoying.
on 22 September 2014
Got this for my 1 year old twin boys, they love music/singing on the tv. This was a big hit, lots of silly song's and dancing to entertain them!
on 9 September 2014
Brilliant, my 3 year old grandson loves to join in with the songs and dance moves!