5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Book
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

Published 5 days ago by Koko

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Book, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: No More Negative Thinking: How to Be Positive, Happy, and Optimistic All the Time (Achieve Success and Happiness in Record Time) (Positive Thinking and Personal Development Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book and truly believe that the book can provide you with exactly what it says on the cover, ‘No More Negative Thinking.’ In reading this book one thing which stood out for me was the fact that this isn’t just any book written by someone who claims to have all the answers to positive thinking; for before writing this book the author recalls experiencing true depression for over a year. It is in the shifting out of his depressive state that he provides us with the tools needed to increase our levels of happiness. Such things he recommends include being more in the moment, using affirmations (correctly) as well as visualization (to name but a few). I would strongly urge anyone wishing to improve their sense of well-being to download this ebook post-haste!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Jun 2014
I found this book really helpful at a time when I really needed it.As a result I have started following this author with interest as I can relate to a lot of what he says and the books he has recommended have really changed me and my life.I purchased this as an ebook so it arrived immediately.This book was definitely a stepping stone towards a more productive life and a more pleasurable existence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Insightful and inspirational!!, 5 July 2014
Well written, insightful and inspirational. It is obvious that the information contained in this book is drawn from personal experiences and as such it is accessible, believable and achievable. Congratulations.

1.0 out of 5 stars which I didn't even think to look for - because it looks like a book, 16 Sep 2014
WARNING!! This is only 28 pages long!! It is not a book, It's a pamphlet! I feel very ripped off, there was nothing to say this except the tiny bit that tells you the number of pages, which I didn't even think to look for - because it looks like a book, the description sounds like a book, the positive reviews make it seem like it has some substance, but it doesn't. The only wisdom I have gained from this 'book' is to check the number of pages before I pay good money for anything else on kindle!

4.0 out of 5 stars set me on the right path, 11 July 2014
A short book to set you on the right path to positive thinking, and set you on your new journey

4.0 out of 5 stars Motivational, 18 Jun 2014
It's inspiring and gives short good ideas which are easy to follow. When things have worked for others there seems to be a light at the end of your own personal tunnel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book, 24 May 2014
puts you in a perfect mind set
I would highly recommended this book to anyone
who is in depressed state of mind very interesting read

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes so much sense, 4 April 2014
Was feeling down
This book has lifted my spirits n made me realise the negative mind set I was in..
An excellent read n would recommend to EVERYONE

5.0 out of 5 stars a great read and very helpful, 3 April 2014
This book really helped me see things I hadn't seen before on my journey to a more positive attitude and happier well being. I hope you give it the time it deserves. Read each section day by day and when you reach the end....reflect on how the tips and exercises mentioned can really do us all the world of good. I think I shall read it again in a week it two, just to help make sure everything has sunk in properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic...., 6 Aug 2014
It's been a great help to me,through troubled times,fantastic read.focus...It's been an experience reading this book,never thought it would help to get me more positive in life and myself. Thank