Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£10.49

I've bought or been given a few 'now that's what I call..' CDs recently and this one in particular is fab for some upbeat and varied music. The artists are all quite different. For example, Coldplay, Steps, The Lighthouse Family and Lady Gaga are all included. It's unusual to find such an eclectic mix of singers and song writers in one compilation that actually works as well as this!

It's great background music and I would recommend.
on 31 March 2014
As with all the "Now" cds no-one will ever like all the tracks, but this one has a pretty good selection. However an "I don't remember hearing this" track always seems to creep in, but on the whole this is a pretty good cd.
on 27 March 2014
Great happy music, great to listen to and brighten your day. Good selection of artists and songs and great value (63 tracks)
on 15 April 2014
Best album I've listened too for a while, not a song I don't like. A good variety mixing new songs and popular old songs
on 15 April 2014
We love this as it a mixture of songs which i love and its child friendly so when were in the car we can all sing (very badly) and enjoy the music.
on 2 April 2014
I enjoy different music, so this album suited me. Not top of the charts, but good music to listen and chill
on 18 June 2014
A great selection of songs on this CD. I bought it for my 7 year old daughter. I am thrilled she is getting into music. I am 32 and I would have bought it for myself anyway!! At least I can listen to some decent songs when she plays her music like a teenager!
on 24 March 2014
Happy clappy music. No filler just good tunes. A great range of songs too which makes it the perfect soundtrack to dance around your house to.
on 21 May 2014
Just LOVE this album, loads of great tracks - literally something for everyone!!! plus you know coming from the "NOW" titles that it will actually be the genuine songs/artists and not one of the (also listing on Amazon) dodgy-didn't-remember-to-tell-you-cover-albums!
on 23 May 2014
A great selection of tracks for that everyday Feel Good feeling to just listen to or as I did in car on a long journey as an alternative to listening to the radio. A good purchase methinks.