on 1 June 2014
Bought these for the World Cup - obviously! They seem good quality and all the correct nations are included. They will look fab hanging from my balcony in Spain for the next month or so. May the best country win! Good value for around £10.
on 3 May 2014
I bought this for our kids playroom as they are interested in flags . They arrived the day after I ordered then , which was very impressive. The quality is fine , and they brighten up the room they are in .
on 25 May 2014
Not sure if this was mentioned in the descriptions. flags also fall off quite easily in my honest opinion. searching now for double sided flags as most bunting is seen from both sides.
on 10 May 2014
Excellent service. Received item quickly. Item was as described on amazon. Nice quality and very colourful. Great for my six year old to learn what countries the flags come from.
on 20 June 2014
Nicely made and a good price for something that isn't made of stiffened paper. Will last for a good few outings - glad I didn't buy a row of England flags!!
on 11 July 2014
Good quality material although I was disappointed with the stitching on several of the flags, it had to be sewn before it could be hung up.
on 10 August 2014
Excellent product. My kids have spent the World Cup learning all 32 countries flags to make up for England's dismal performance!
on 2 November 2014
Bought for the World Cup, but will be useful for other multi nation events I'm sure. Good quality
on 8 July 2014
Great quality just what I was looking for for a World Cup party
on 24 June 2014
Loved this during the World Cup, great price and looked great