4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you receive the correct hutch
Published 9 months ago by Sylvia waite

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
Published 4 months ago by CMS

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: BUNNY BUSINESS The Grove Double Decker Rabbit/ Guinea Pig Hutch and Run, Brown (Misc.)
I purchased this hutch direct from Bunny Business. I wish I had check amazon first and the reviews. This is a terrible hutch. DO NOT BUY!. It arrived damaged. There were ends of screws poking thru the wood! The 'floor' (and I use that term loosely) is a metal tray and doesn't look like it would take the weight of my rabbit.(or any rabbit). I would expect this to break through time. It's available
on ebay for £49.99 and I wouldn't even pay that!. It is also much smaller than I was expecting. I bought it to give my 2 rabbits more space with an outside run. I don't think, going by the size of the panels that it would be big enough for one rabbit. Seriously, if you care about your rabbit's welfare do not purchase this hutch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Security unsatisfactory, 31 May 2014
I've had this hutch about 4 weeks now and was originally very happy. I've come home from work on two separate occasions now to find my rabbit escaped from her hutch & running round in the yard (luckily not been found by a neighbours dog first or out on the road) after the first time I have taken extra care to ensure the locks provided had been done up properly. Needless to say after spending nearly £120 on hutch and rain cover I am hardly satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars This hutch was much smaller than expected. Pictures very ..., 22 Nov. 2014
This hutch was much smaller than expected. Pictures very deceiving. Also was not impressed with quality. Finally product arrived with out of date instructions which led us to think parts were missing. Returned for full refund which on a positive note was given without any problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you receive the correct hutch, 14 May 2014
I received my hutch two weeks ago and pleases with the next day delivery! Today I received an e-mail about pet supplies on Amazon and I realised the supplier has sent me the wrong colour (red cedar which is £68.30) when I originally ordered brown and was charged £79.99 which is the correct price for this colour. I feel a bit cheated as I have been charged an extre £11.69 . Be careful when you receive your order.

5.0 out of 5 stars on delivery it came as one item which was good but being charged twice for delivery i was not ..., 7 Feb. 2015
I have used this company beforeand had no problem. This time the hutch was damaged.Were the latch is to be screwed on on the bottom small door a chunk of wood had split and fallen off. Also on a lenghth of one of the panels on the under side a piece of the frame was broken and splintered so this needed tacking back on. I also bought the cover for the hutch and was charged for two deliveries,on delivery it came as one item which was good but being charged twice for delivery i was not happy. Other than that the hutches are value for money and turn up earlier than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
My bunny loves his new cage
A bit small for large rabbit