4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you receive the correct hutch
Published 13 months ago by Sylvia waite

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
Published 8 months ago by CMS

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: BUNNY BUSINESS The Grove Double Decker Rabbit/ Guinea Pig Hutch and Run, Brown (Misc.)
I purchased this hutch direct from Bunny Business. I wish I had check amazon first and the reviews. This is a terrible hutch. DO NOT BUY!. It arrived damaged. There were ends of screws poking thru the wood! The 'floor' (and I use that term loosely) is a metal tray and doesn't look like it would take the weight of my rabbit.(or any rabbit). I would expect this to break through time. It's available
on ebay for £49.99 and I wouldn't even pay that!. It is also much smaller than I was expecting. I bought it to give my 2 rabbits more space with an outside run. I don't think, going by the size of the panels that it would be big enough for one rabbit. Seriously, if you care about your rabbit's welfare do not purchase this hutch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Security unsatisfactory, 31 May 2014
I've had this hutch about 4 weeks now and was originally very happy. I've come home from work on two separate occasions now to find my rabbit escaped from her hutch & running round in the yard (luckily not been found by a neighbours dog first or out on the road) after the first time I have taken extra care to ensure the locks provided had been done up properly. Needless to say after spending nearly £120 on hutch and rain cover I am hardly satisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars This hutch was much smaller than expected. Pictures very ..., 22 Nov. 2014
This hutch was much smaller than expected. Pictures very deceiving. Also was not impressed with quality. Finally product arrived with out of date instructions which led us to think parts were missing. Returned for full refund which on a positive note was given without any problems.

2.0 out of 5 stars A hutch which is difficult to construct and feels cheap..., 23 April 2015
I ordered two of these to keep my two male rabbits separate due to fighting issues. The assembly of one hutch took me around 2 hours due to unclear instructions and incorrectly labelled screw packets. Basically the instructions consist of pictures showing you were to put screws, yet it does not tell you the best order to do this in. Hence you end up unscrewing various bits again and again. Very frustrating! The size is a little small and the clean out draw has an aluminium coating on it. This would be good to prevent rotting wood from toilet business, however if your bunnies are prone to thumping their feet (like one of mine is) you may find it to be a bit loud!!! The catches don't seem very secure either, as they are placed at the bottom of the doors rather than in the middle? May need to move them or add extra bolts to the top of the doors. I've had better hutches, and will endeavour next time to fork a few more pennies to get a better quality home for my pets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you receive the correct hutch, 14 May 2014
I received my hutch two weeks ago and pleases with the next day delivery! Today I received an e-mail about pet supplies on Amazon and I realised the supplier has sent me the wrong colour (red cedar which is £68.30) when I originally ordered brown and was charged £79.99 which is the correct price for this colour. I feel a bit cheated as I have been charged an extre £11.69 . Be careful when you receive your order.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this for a rabbit - it is so ..., 25 Jun. 2015
Don't buy this for a rabbit - it is so small it is cruel to keep a rabbit in one this size - one very small rabbit could just about fit in the cage with hardly any room left and the run is so small and narrow! It might just be ok for one guinea pig. I think the RSPCA should be informed about this cage being sold for a rabbit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Oct. 2014
My bunny loves his new cage
A bit small for large rabbit

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 Jun. 2015
put it all together as shown but fell apart

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Jun. 2015
Good delivery time. Item as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars on delivery it came as one item which was good but being charged twice for delivery i was not ..., 7 Feb. 2015
I have used this company beforeand had no problem. This time the hutch was damaged.Were the latch is to be screwed on on the bottom small door a chunk of wood had split and fallen off. Also on a lenghth of one of the panels on the under side a piece of the frame was broken and splintered so this needed tacking back on. I also bought the cover for the hutch and was charged for two deliveries,on delivery it came as one item which was good but being charged twice for delivery i was not happy. Other than that the hutches are value for money and turn up earlier than expected.