5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted
Published on 7 Jan. 2013 by S Donovan Byrne

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely collar, but fades quickly
I have bought two of these collars for my spaniel, who loves swimming. They look great for a short while, then the colour fades and they look tatty. My other dog has the green one, which is much better.
Published 21 months ago by Michelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 7 Jan. 2013
This collar is so cute, and a lovely shade of green. I had read some reviews where customers said it had broken or snapped, but I haven't had any such trouble. Got this for our 6 month old terrier x puppy and she seems t love it too. The first collar she had irritated her and she ruined it by continuously scratching it, but this one seems very comfortable. It is also adjusting well with her size, though she will probably soon outgrow it. I think I will go with another Red Dingo product next, though next size up!

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely collar, but fades quickly, 28 Oct. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pawfect, 24 April 2013
Fits our miniature schnauzer pup like a charm with still a lot of room to grow into it. Got the matching purple lead in small as well (1.2mmx1.2m) and they look great and are fantastic quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 12 Dec. 2014
This is my third Red Dingo collar for my dog as there are so many colours I like! I plan to buy another in the future. They don't seem to wear out, though with regular washing (my dog loves mud so collar gets filthy!) the colour does fade. Good quality, great design with the dog bone buckle - and I have never had one break, fray or come undone. It has a good click so you know you have fastened it properly. The collar adjusts in size too, and this size is just right for my cocker spaniel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, 2 May 2013
For my little cocker spaniel I have always used Red Dingo collars since she was a pup as I feel the lock / clasp is very secure and they are generally also of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent collar. Love red dingo for their colours, 18 Oct. 2014
Excellent collar. Love red dingo for their colours. Have collar in green too which looks great on my brown puppy

5.0 out of 5 stars A fab collar with a 'funky bone' buckle., 31 Mar. 2012
Bought this for our puppy (the medium sized collar was initially purchased but proved too large) and it works a treat! Great design, fab colour and no worries re the security of the clasp. It coordinates very nicely with our Red Dingo lead - would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best you can get !, 16 April 2015
Love these collars and their matching leads which are really comfortable to hold. They look great and also wash well in the machine ! Now have sets in 4 different colours. Love them !

5.0 out of 5 stars The dogs haven't complained!, 12 Dec. 2014
These collars are very good value, they are strong and easily washed. I got the small size for my Chihuahua and a large for my Labrador they both seem happy with the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, 5 Aug. 2014
orkneyjane - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Pretty pale pink collar, small size is perfect for my young Border Terrier girl. Feels like good quality, strong and substantial. Excellent for the price.