5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!! Highly Recommended!!
I had bought the black Skirtini for My recent trip to the canaries, the skirt part is nice and long and covers the tops of my thighs nicely (problem areas of mine!) the halterneck makes it easy for holding it up when swimming and can be untied to avoid strap lines when sunbathing. the chest is supportive and gave me a cleavage to be proud of lol

If you are of...
Published 5 months ago by Mrs C

1.0 out of 5 stars If you have boods bigger than a c cup don't buy
The sizing on the costume it's self is fine - I bought a bigger size than I needed in the hope that the cup sizes on the costume would be bigger as I have E cups - Wrong - the cup size is the largest must be a c cup. Shame as the costume it's self is well made and would be very flattering if it had fitted!
Published 4 months ago by Natasha Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!!! Highly Recommended!!, 26 May 2014

If you are of plus size you will love this costume, it is very flattering and also pulls your tum in nicely without it feeling too tight. fits perfect and looks very feminine on. i practically lived in this every day time for 2 weeks as i was forever in the pool or the sea so it was washed every day and never lost any colouring.
I am a size 22 and bought a 22 and the fit was perfect.

Would highly recommend this to anyone and will be buying more in the near future for my next holiday in July!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!!, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Ladies OP 50's Style Halterneck Skirtini Swimsuit (Misc.)
I have the navy in 8 and it fits perfectly and will look good on anybody! The dress is not too short so you don't feel exposed, it sit's very nicely mid-thigh! I can't wait until summer now!

1.0 out of 5 stars If you have boods bigger than a c cup don't buy, 4 Jun 2014