4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Comfortable
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately gloves fall apart inside. Customer servie 5*
Firstly I would like to point out that this review isn't reflecting on the company who sells these items and the customer service they offer but the product itself.

Published 9 months ago by Thomas Quinn

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Comfortable, 12 Jan 2012
These gloves are very warm and comfortable and great value for money. The one thing I would say is a little confusing is the sizing. I bought a pair for my Mum for Christmas and as she has normal sized hands I didn't go for the L/XL and instead went for the S. The S was definitely for very little hands and did not fit my Mum - so I kept them for myself :-) - and ordered her the L/XL which were a very good fit for her -I'd say she has very average sized hands for a lady, so unless you have relatively little hands go for the L/XL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gloves ever, 29 Dec 2012
Best gloves ever!
My second pair, keeps me warm without the bulk of other warm gloves. Smart enough for evenings if required instead if smart leather (cold) gloves or ideal for hiking too!
Great value for money, would 100% buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gloves, 22 Mar 2013
Donna Miller - See all my reviews
These gloves only came in 2 sizes. Small/Medium is more like small/extra small (which i already had for myself). Large/X-Large I would recommend for medium hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 25 Jan 2013
I like them a lot. They are warm, but most of all, I need gloves like this that they are thin and you have a good feel and greep of things you hold.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately gloves fall apart inside. Customer servie 5*, 29 Nov 2013

The gloves I ordered (L/XL) fitted me very well however after 2-3 hours use the stitching inside the gloves (around the thumb and index finger) and so weren't to good at keeping the heat in!! I contacted the company I purchased the gloves from and they very kindly sent me a free replacement however the second pair was no better. I'm now in the process of sending the gloves back to the seller so they can use it to give details to the manufacturers as it is obviously a problem with that rather than the seller.

Overall they are good while they last however for the price I paid I didn't expect them to fall apart. Customer service was worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 7 Aug 2013
Perfect for working on our dairy farm. Keep my hands warm and wear very well. They've washed well and will last for ages! I would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 April 2013
S. M. Darcy (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
Just what I was looking for - right product, rght price, right delivery. Now I can be sure my fingers keep warm when playing golf. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus power stretch Gloves, 10 Dec 2012
I bought these gloves for my wife as a stocking filler, she is very pleased with them as they are very warm for their weight and bulk. Ideal for having in your jacket in case you get cold hands unexpectedly,highly recomended, top quality, reasonably priced gloves. Thanks Kind Regards Mike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit like a glove, 10 July 2014
Only used them a couple of times so far but they'll do the job nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gloves I ever purchased, 24 Mar 2014
K. Ratcliffe (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
Well made and functional.
Provide excellent protection in windy and damp weather, yet is not bulky.
Smart enough to be worn in town, not just for country walks/sport.
Very good value.