4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Comfortable
Published on 12 Jan. 2012 by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately gloves fall apart inside. Customer servie 5*
Firstly I would like to point out that this review isn't reflecting on the company who sells these items and the customer service they offer but the product itself.

Published 15 months ago by Thomas Quinn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately gloves fall apart inside. Customer servie 5*, 29 Nov. 2013

The gloves I ordered (L/XL) fitted me very well however after 2-3 hours use the stitching inside the gloves (around the thumb and index finger) and so weren't to good at keeping the heat in!! I contacted the company I purchased the gloves from and they very kindly sent me a free replacement however the second pair was no better. I'm now in the process of sending the gloves back to the seller so they can use it to give details to the manufacturers as it is obviously a problem with that rather than the seller.

Overall they are good while they last however for the price I paid I didn't expect them to fall apart. Customer service was worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Comfortable, 12 Jan. 2012
These gloves are very warm and comfortable and great value for money. The one thing I would say is a little confusing is the sizing. I bought a pair for my Mum for Christmas and as she has normal sized hands I didn't go for the L/XL and instead went for the S. The S was definitely for very little hands and did not fit my Mum - so I kept them for myself :-) - and ordered her the L/XL which were a very good fit for her -I'd say she has very average sized hands for a lady, so unless you have relatively little hands go for the L/XL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Gloves, 22 Mar. 2013
Donna Miller - See all my reviews
These gloves only came in 2 sizes. Small/Medium is more like small/extra small (which i already had for myself). Large/X-Large I would recommend for medium hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but watch the sizing, 24 Feb. 2013
This is the second pair of gloves in this style - the first being the medium. The cuffs are quite tight to get your hands through and I felt there would be stress placed on the gloves as you pulled them off and on. I swapped them for the larger size and these are fine. I only have small hands though

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gloves ever, 29 Dec. 2012
Best gloves ever!
My second pair, keeps me warm without the bulk of other warm gloves. Smart enough for evenings if required instead if smart leather (cold) gloves or ideal for hiking too!
Great value for money, would 100% buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus power stretch Gloves, 10 Dec. 2012
I bought these gloves for my wife as a stocking filler, she is very pleased with them as they are very warm for their weight and bulk. Ideal for having in your jacket in case you get cold hands unexpectedly,highly recomended, top quality, reasonably priced gloves. Thanks Kind Regards Mike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 25 Jan. 2013
I like them a lot. They are warm, but most of all, I need gloves like this that they are thin and you have a good feel and greep of things you hold.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart in two weeks, 14 Mar. 2014
2 inch holes appeared along stitch lines within two weeks of owning these. Not submitted to anything strenuous, just wearing them for a 20 minute walk to work every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have searched high and low for gloves that protect my extremities from the elements and haven't found any other gloves that do, 19 Jan. 2015
As a Raynaud's sufferer, I have searched high and low for gloves that protect my extremities from the elements and haven't found any other gloves that do the trick like these do. So much so, I bought two pairs on offer via Amazon deals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value & high quality, 4 Jan. 2015
Having been a fan of Berghaus for their consistently high quality products at usually reasonable prices I didn't hesitate to pick these up having seen the previous reviews.

These are thin and lightweight but still manage to be perfectly warm for most normal conditions, partly thanks to the wrist section which hugs the skin and prevents air passing in. They're fairly discreet and minimal so they go with most outfits and the clip that keeps them together when not in use is of better quality than most.

Overall, I'd highly recommend these, especially for the price. I much prefer them over thicker, looser gloves both in terms of looks and flexibility. The only downsides to consider is they may not be warm enough for extreme colds (though honestly ideal for most situations) and you won't be able to use a touchscreen with these.

Having fairly small hands for a man I went for the small/medium size, which do come fairly small. They work well for me, but bare in mind they are designed to stretch slightly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›