We really are being given a treat here with this sampler currently on promo from Sony Nashville. I must admit that I haven’t heard of a couple of these artistes before so that is an added bonus for me, and I am sure many others will be in the same situation. There are some great singers and tracks on this eleven track album. If like me you are a fan of Country then this is ideal to get whilst it won’t cost you anything, as this is impressive.

This does show that Sony has got some great artistes on their label.
on 12 March 2014
I was so surprised at how good this album is and to get it for free is a bonus,.i would recommend it to anyone.
on 12 March 2014
terrific mix of songs to get you into country music, these will be going straight onto my ipod. Great to explore new artists
on 22 March 2014
Because it's free I was a little sceptical thinking it would either just be clips of songs or songs that no one would want to listen to well let me tell you, I was so wrong, of the 11 songs on this sampler album I love 9 and like 2. To my surprise I had even heard of some of the artists.
Even if you don't like country music that much I would recommend you give it a go it's free and easy to load so what have you got to loose? You may even find a new favourite artist or song.Well worth a listen. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised. There is no pressure to buy a full version, this truly is a 'no strings free offer'. Download and enjoy :)
What a superb freebie!!

My experience of free samplers from 'Zon have not impressed me overall, but this one is a real cracker - I enjoyed every single track without exception. The only artist that I am completely familiar with on the album are the Pistol Annies, and I recommend their CD Hell On Heels unreservedly, however after hearing this, there more I need to investigate.

As it is free at the moment, do yourself a favour and download yourself a treat - what have you got to loose.
on 21 March 2014
As I think someone else said, it's a great introduction to mainstream country but, frankly, I'm sufficiently immersed in the genre not to need it for that reason. I downloaded it to see if there were any new and exciting acts to get into (what's Sara Evans doing on there??) doing something different or singing particularly great songs - in other words, a reason to go research them some more. Nah. Nothing mind-blowing here - but pretty good standard for all that.
on 22 March 2014
A great free album full of gritty gutsy songs. If you've got any prejudice about country music, it might well be dispelled by having a listen to this. There 's no maudlin sentimentality here. Particularly enjoyed 'Hell on heels' a deliciously cynical song about a girl exploiting older men. There are other tales of infidelity, revenge and life in the raw. It really rocks so give it a go
on 1 April 2014
All eleven tracks are worth a listen. The whole album is a good set of modern country sounds.
All are fairly up tempo and similar sounding, but for free it's a worthwhile addition to your library if you like country.
A few different sounding tracks, ie. bluegrass, Americana or slower ballads, would have been a bonus. But overall for a free album it's well worth having.
on 21 March 2014
Some of these artistes were new to me, some more familiar, but this was a real bonus to get a whole CD absolutely free. Really enjoyed all the tracks and will be looking out for some more of the lesser known artistes' work in the future.

A great opportunity to add to my country music collection.
on 21 March 2014
As a free product this is a very good idea, it gives you the chance to widen the choice of country music you listen to, by artists you may never have heard before. Some of the songs on here are very nice and it's been great being given the opportunity to hear them, which I wouldn't have done without it.