I don't really understand the product description for this book, and the others in the series, but anyway, passing over that this is a lovely book to peruse on your tablet device.

Edgar Degas must be most famous for his dancer paintings, although I do have a reproduction of one of his nude sketches hanging up near me whilst I type this. It is worth studying his paintings closely as you can observe the fluidity of the characters in dance and song, etc. This collection of twenty four paintings is worth giving quite a bit of time to.

All the pictures have the title of the work and the year it was painted, as well as the fact that you can enlarge the paintings on your tablet device. In all this is a lovely book to peruse.

Joseph Mallord William Turner was a Romanticist and although talented was considered slightly controversial at times, although of course nowadays he is more of a household name. This collection contains twenty four pictures by the artist of varying subjects, but for me as I suspect for many it is his pictures of ships and the sea that really bring his art to life.