on 8 March 2014
This is a great collection of shifter romance featuring some very sexy alphas and their mates that keeps the reader well entertained for quite a while.

Each of these stories is fast paced and keep readers shivering in anticipations with suspense, action and lots of romance. The authors bring the stories to life with vivid imagery, detail and strong bewitching characters that captures the imagination. The stories draw the reader in with attention grabbing events that has the reader wanting to know more. Bears taking their rightful place as kings, wolves being framed by other wolves, a wolf charmer being hunted by enemy coyotes, two wolves fighting to claim the alpha spot, wolves fighting jealously in the pack and a murder on the loose, a biker wolf saving his mate from lurking danger, a mate being pursued by two shapeshifting jocks, find out what happens when a alpha gets offended, and a shapeshifter on the run and hunted by evil. A great combination of stories that keep the reader guessing what will happen next and gets the adrenalin pumping with lots of action.

The chemistry between these alphas and their mates explodes from the pages and the frequent sex scenes are red hot and scorch the reader with their intensity. The relationships are spicy and sizzling with passion and each has their own adversity and emotional turmoil to be dealt with. The authors do a great job of conveying the emotions and making it easy for the reader to relate to the characters and their lives.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that all of the stories in this collection enjoyable and entertaining. The fact that it is all about sexy alpha shifters was like the cherry on top of these captivating tales. All of the authors contributed fantastic worlds to be explored and romance to warm the iciest of hearts as the reader can’t help but get caught up in their stories.
on 6 March 2014
I love shifters and when I heard their was an anthology with Adriana Hunter, Liliana Rhodes, Lynn Red, Eve Langlais, Michelle Fox, Tabitha Connell, and Georgette St.Clair as well as others I was ecstatic, my favourite writers in one place how much better could it get. I haven't read all the stories as yet, twelve books are a lot to get through but I can tell you that they are all up to the extremely high standard of these amazing writers. Yes I know lots of superlatives but when you read this anthology you will know that I haven't exaggerated one bit.
There are some old favourites among the stories as well as some new ones, it's a wonderful mixture of meeting old friends and getting to know new ones. One of the joys of anthologies is finding new writers and I'm happy to say there are a few that I haven't read before but I will be reading more of. So from werewolves, to Werebears and witchy wolves and everything in between, settle down for a wonderful read and see if you can also find your fated mate.
I received a free copy for an honest review.
on 25 March 2014
Boxed sets or anthologies are always a fabulous way to get books. Ok sometimes by their very nature they can be quite short stories but I would still always recommend them as it's probably the cheapest way to read books . In this particular set you actually get twelve stories from well established authors and quite a lot of these stories have already been published at even higher prices ! You do not have to be a rocket scientist to realise that twelve books for what you could well pay for just one is without doubt a win win situation so what are you waiting for? Lovers of paranormal romance would be absolutely crazy to miss out on this amazing deal so get it now before the price rises!
I'm not going to actually review each individual story as one, it would take too long and two , no one wants a review that goes on forever so I will just comment briefly on the type of stories you will be reading if you purchase this book. Well with a title like Fated Mates I think most people would be expecting to read about Shifters and that would be the right idea. So many of my personal favourite authors have included stories here., Eve Langlais, Georgette St Clair and Michelle Fox amongst them but new names to me too. Lynn Red was one of the new names that I discovered and as I've recently been reading a lot of MC fiction her alpha wolf went down a treat! Another new name to watch out for is AT Mitchell who manages to serve up quite delicious bears! In fact the only story I actually owned already was the Eve Langlas offering Delicate Freakin Flower and trust me that heroine is anything but delicate ! A wolf , a bear and a jaguar? You just know there's trouble ahead and I really should mention Adriana Hunter because just why have I not heard of her before? I've clearly missed out and anyone who loves paranormal romance will certainly miss out too if they let this book pass them by.
Fabulous fun with authors who really know how to tell a story and trust me there's some very hot stuff in here too! Oodles of spicy goings on to warm the coldest night and plots that actually make sense . If you want to escape a dreary reality and while away your time with a bunch of hot alpha males and the women capable of keeping them on their toes ( or anywhere else they want them!) then this is a wonderful way to do just that.
Most definitely recommended
on 30 March 2014
As with any box set, you take a chance. With this box set I would say that the chance was worth taking. I enjoyed all of these stories, admittedly some more than others, but that is not to say that any were bad.

The alphas leap of the pages at you and the females are a strong bunch who are not afraid to make their feelings on any situation known.

If I had to choose any as favourites it would still be Eve Langlais who has been a longterm favourite of mine, with her Delicate Freakin' Flower and another would be Protecting The Pack by Tabitha Conall. I loved this story too and have since checked out some of her other works too.

If there was anything I was disappointed with, it was to have an Alpha that just came across as being young, dumb and hung. Yes, I expect fireworks from the Alphas in the bedroom but that doesn't mean that that is all I want from them. I want to see their intelligence as well as their hotness as that is what appeals to me. Maybe that is all you want when you read in which case you will probably love all of the books.

A good box set to have for sheer sexiness and attitude but take the good with the not-so-good.
on 8 March 2014
all the books you need to follow on after each other ,this makes it more enjoyable to have so enjoy your books and get reading
on 3 April 2014
Well, I bought this on a whim and got an unexpected suprise. Twelve novella's/short novels for less than the price of one, bargain right? I didn't expect to get much out of this for the price, but I really enjoyed myself. There were one or two stories in the bundle that were not to my taste, but others more than made up for them to the point where I've got two more authors on my to-read list. These are, as you might expect, supernatural erotica specifically based around shifters (motly wolves and bears for those interested). Each story is unique in itself, no two stories in the bundle are similar enough to bore or to detract attention from the others. If you're looking for a couple of short stories to lighten your day (and possibly make it that little bit more exciting), then I would recommend this collection.
on 23 February 2016
I have enjoyed every book in this shifter boxed set I have read some of the authors books before and enjoyed there books. I have bought some of the second books to continue the series, i have downloaded some of the free books by some of the authors other books
i also added some books to my wish list to buy at a later date.
The authors of this collection are Adriana Hunter, Liliana Rhodes, Lyne Red, A T Mitchell, Eve Longlais, Michelle Fox, Skye Eagleday,
Tabitha Conall, Alexis Dare, A E Grace, Molly Prince, Georgette St Clair
on 11 December 2014
I have read many fated mates and shifter books and this is one set that has a good variety of stories. I would have given this collection a 5 star but found the Romancing the wolf by Skye Eagleday a big let down, it was more about the sisters antics rather than the fated mates. And was quite crude. One note for a lot of authors is that most women do not like certain areas of their anatomy being called C""t's. It's cringworthy.
on 17 March 2014
enjoyed reading most of books in this set,some are same same but the few are really good try it yourself
on 2 May 2014
This is a hard review to write because though the boxed set was good value for money, three or four story's in the middle were very mediocre. However the story's in the latter half of the book were great. In the middle part i almost felt the author was cutting and pasting the love scenes over the three or four stories. Nevertheless, i enjoyed most of the boxed set.