on 5 May 2014
Bought the Sprint H5766U at £379.00 as a replacement for my old PC running XP. Glad I changed as my old PC would have struggled with running W7. It is very quit, even more so when the odd hum/vibration from the cabinet is sorted. Rubber feet also help.
The literature supplied was fine and the per-installed W7 software a bonus. My first installation of drivers and additional software became messy so I restored the PC to the pr-installed factory settings and started again. This was a big plus for me, but I did need to upgrade some of my external Epson equipment because it was no longer supported by W7 or Epson.
The UK power lead is a poor fit so I replaced it with an old one which is fine.
The disk drive buttons are poor quality. A small felt pad stuck to the button helps, but I don't use it much so I am not really bothered.
The USB's confused me a bit as the 4 rear ones do not cut the 5V power off when the PC is put to sleep or shut down, but the 3 front ones do. It would have been useful to have known this.
I have not used any off the supplied software apart from Norton. It is supplied with Windows 7 disk and ASUS motherboard disk which might be useful in the future.
This is a fast machine with loads of memory and RAM. The cabinet is poor but the electronics are great and very good value. I have not had to contact customer services so cannot comment on that.
I am thrilled and delighted, as they say.
I would recommend this machine to anyone.
on 9 July 2014
I have held off writing a review of this computer until I had it set up and running for a couple of weeks. To be honest I can not fault it. It is fast in operation and very quiet. I wish I had invested in it long ago as the comp I was using had developed all kinds of faults and was a pain in the *** to use. This machine is more quiet than my laptop and much more convenient to use . I have it coupled to a 23" AOC led monitor and once I had loaded my Photoshop and video editing software I was able to work and get back to the level of productivity that only a fast and stable machine can facilitate.
As well as the oem copy of Windows 7 provided there is a disc for the motherboard but I have not looked at that or installed it. As yet I don't know if there is anything else on it..
In short, a great tower computer and highly recommended to anyone thinking of upgrading from an older or problematic machine.
on 31 January 2014
This was a good and helpful company to deal with; There was compatibility problems with the "Benq" monitor that I bought separately, however the "German" company that supplied the PC was very helpful via email, they even continued to help me after it became clear the problem was with the "Benq Monitor" and not with their PC. Which was good as the "English" company that supplied the monitor were hopeless.

It puzzles me why they call this PC "Silent" it is certainly very quiet, the quietest PC I have ever owned, but it is not silent by a million miles.

Would definitely recommend and I would buy it again.
on 1 January 2014
Computer delivered really quickly and before Christmas - good start. Packed in three layers of thick cardboard which was a bit OTT. Nice looking machine but as noted elsewhere the only documentation was a Windows 7 booklet in German. No documents showing the components of the computer or connections and ports on the outside. Pretty poor really. I have never come across a product sold on a UK website that had no accompanying English documents. Usually there are too many choices. Having said that I managed to set it up and change the default language on the computer and it seems to run and function well. However, when it prompted me to activate Windows I could not find the registration key. Usually I have found it on the back but I eventually discovered a tiny label on the side of the computer (which I had missed at first as it was against the side wall of a multimedia unit). Even with my reading glasses I needed a magnifying glass to read the figures. A simple 'Quick Start' type of document showing the basic views of the computer and connections with a note of where the label was would have saved a lot of angst. Perhaps the manufacturers would belatedly like to contact the UK buyers and offer an English version instruction manual.
on 5 February 2015
The delivery was very prompt, it came within 3 days of ordering and came packaged in three boxes for extra protection. I haven't had this tower for too long but in the 2 weeks I have had it it's been a real treat. It's really fast while still maintaining it's quietness. There is an ever so slight humming sound but honestly shouldn't bother anyone. I am a Video Game Development student and my work relies on heavy usage of the computer and so far it has stepped up. Although the tower didn't have an operating system I was able to install windows onto it.

The only real problem that I found and this maybe because of my lack of research but in order to connect 2 monitors to the tower you will need to spend another £20 on a DVI-D to HDMI wire and a HDMI to VGA coneverter (unless your monitor has a HDMI cable then the second converter doesn't apply) this is because the DVI-D port at the back of the toer only sends out a digital signal and a VGA monitor only receives analogue signals therefore the signal needs to be converted.

That being said, if you're only connecting one monitor to the tower then don't even look around anymore, this is a perfect computer.
on 16 November 2013
Delivery was spot on, no troubles at all.

PC Unit was well protected (3 x boxes + Wrapping).

Unit was pre-installed with Window 7 as expected and on first boot there was a slightly worrying moment when I thought I would be doing the whole install in German, however this was selectable on the 2nd screen. Rest of install process was straight forward. Everything seemed to work out of the box.

Unit seems to be very good value for the spec of the unit, and the PC is as stated, nice and quiet.

Manuals bit on the light side, (no motherboard printed, but there is a CD, which might have it on.)

All in all, would use this company again, only slight concern is support is all in Germany, but hopefully I won't need that.

Only one week in but all good.
on 12 November 2014
So far I cannot fault anything about this purchase, it was delivered earlier than the estimated delivery ( it arrived in 2 days and was well packaged inside 3 cardboard boxes ) it was up and running inside 20minutes it has worked faultlessly from the moment it was turned on, it is super fast and copes with anything I have tried/ installed so far, it is not completely silent, I think it would be unrealistic to expect that however all that can be heard is a very slight hum and occaisonally slightly louder when a cd is running, overall you do not really notice it at all, I expected maybe an issue with the door on the dvd re writer as other reviewers have commented it can be hard to open, I have had no such issues, it all works perfectly, its also in my opinion a good looking tower.
I am more than pleased with this pc and would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
on 26 July 2015
Bought this for my mother, as her PC died. I wanted something with a card reader and CD/DVD writer, as she takes lots of photos and is always getting free CDs with her crafting magazines. Very happy with the specs of this machine, and would have been much more effort, and little difference in price, if I had built a new machine from scratch, so consider this a time-saving bargain.
Other reviewers have pointed out that the machine loads with the language as German; for any that are worried about this, don't be - When the computer turns on, you will see the loading screen for Windows (the inital black background with the four coloured lights, before the logon screen), and it will have German writing below - don't worry, because when it has finished with the startup, you get a box asking you what language you want, when you choose your language here, it will all continue in that language. :-) (hope that helps!)
The machine runs pretty quietly, though the CD/DVD drive is quite loud, but then, it's not in use all the time, is it?
It comes with trial versions of Microsoft Office 2013 and Bullguard Internet Security pre-loaded. It also has a spare bay for an additional HDD, if needed, as well as a free slot for more RAM.
Delivery was very fast, and the machine is very well packaged.

Great purchase, very pleased with the PC, and after (me) spending a day loading all her programs, and getting other things (backups, defrag schedules, and the like) sorted, so is my mother! I would not hesitate to buy from CSL again, and will happily recommend them to any of my friends that use me as their personal IT support guy.
on 28 June 2014
Arrived on time, very well packed, easy to set up, (make a note of the windows registration key on side panel to activate), Runs very fast and fairly quiet (very slight fan noise). Be prepaired for a few hours of windows updates, but otherwise a brilliant computer and has so far coped with everthing I have thrown at it including movie edeting. My dvd drive opens with the button no problem, but if yours is a problem you can always create a desktop/taskbar shortcut, just right click and click eject. Highly recommend this computer.
on 7 May 2014
The system arrived within a few days, extremely well packed. Set up was straight forward and the the instructions were simple and in English. Windows 7 was already installed so all i had to do was start upgrading from my old windows XP. But that's another story and nothing to do with the quality of this product. After the fan noise of my old computer you don't even notice this one is running and the speed is excellent. It does what is says on the pack and is good value for money.
I had occasion to go back to the supplier CSL through amazon as the online invoice was in German and i queried this. CSL came back to me almost immediately to apologise.
I have now purchased a plugable Windows transfer Cable to help move some of my windows XP system across to windows 7, but have yet to test this.