5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!
Published 4 months ago by Neil Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work On iPad Air
Regardless of what the product says on the box it doesn't work with iPad Air Tablets.....sent it straight back.
Published 11 months ago by JON

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, 9 Feb. 2015
Read the instructions first (always a good idea!), and opened the Photo App, put the SDHC card in the reader and then plugged the connecting cable into the iPad Mini. As soon as 'Import' was selected the photos appeared straightaway. I was rather dubious, having tried a third party reader with my previous (30 pin iPad 2) with no success, and I had to resort to paying the truly rip-off price for the Apple connector. This new product appears to work well, and it will get a thorough testing over the coming weeks when both SDHC cards and USB lead from the camera will be used on holiday - I will edit this review if any problems develop.

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful piece of kit, 6 Aug. 2014
This review is from: KiwiTek® All-In-One OTG camera connection kit with 180mm 8 pin cable| SD(HC), SD(XC), Micro SD, MMC, M2, MS Pro, MS Duo card reader + USB hub for Apple iPad Air/4th/mini/mini with retina display - Support JPEG, RAW photos and MPEG-4, H.264 videos - iOS 7.X compatible (Electronics)
The KiwiTek All-in One OTG Camera connection kit is a brilliant piece of kit if you want to get you pictures to your iPad on the go. It accepts most major types of memory card and has the added bonus of 3 usb ports for cameras and keyboards etc. The instructions it comes with are clear and simple. If you do have a problem the customer service team are amazing, with very quick responses, in my case they responded within five minutes with the help I needed. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 22 Jan. 2015
Mrs. J. Davies (manchester england) - See all my reviews
This is a good versatile product, have not used all the functions yet but photo transfers to my iPad mini no problem, will be great when I go on holiday. Have bought from this company before as I seem to be the one that provides my grandchildren with these type of devices.i saw that this company actually responds to negative reviews(which are not many) I think it gives confidence when buying on line. This item was delivered next day.

5.0 out of 5 stars One very handy gadget, 26 April 2015
MakenBill "MakenBill" (Tyne and Wear, England) - See all my reviews
Item arrived far quicker than anticipated using regular free postage and was as promised. When I connected the device to my IPad 4 with an SD card inserted, the results were visible immediately and I had the option of selecting the images I wanted to upload to my tablet. The images were only thumbnail size, but this was manageable. I would love to have the opportunity to view them in full screen before deciding which to upload and discard but then I'd like lots of things I can't have. One very handy option is the choice to remove images directly from the SD card via the hub, which is very handy indeed. The card reader has many more functions too but I am yet to explore those yet. In short, an excellent buy, good value too, and which does everything it promises to do. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A superb device, 17 Jun. 2015
Having just purchased an iPad air for my wife I needed a new photo adapter with a small plug. This item has turned out to be the perfect device.It is compact, neat and multifunctional, with the added advantage of having a power lead that plugs into a USB socket to faciltate the use of memory cards or sticks that require extra power. It works exceptionally fast in down-loading photos. The included Instruction Leaflet while not really needed to tell one how to use it, had a piece of information that is not in any of my ipad books - "photos must be named with exactly 8 characters which must be capitals, numerals or an underscore - anything else and the ipad will not accept them. As I used Adobe PhotoShop Elements to crop, tweak and reduce the memory size of thousands of pictures which I then added a hyphen and a small c, I was dismayed that the ipad would not accept them. Now thanks to the leaflet, I am renaming (removing the minus sign and c) and putting them back onto my wife's ipad and using between a 10th - 20th of the previous memory. Thanks KiwiBird for a superb device at a reasonable price and a very useful instruction sheet. With delivery so quick -I think it arrived the next day - I could not ask for anything better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for videos, 2 Jun. 2015
Received quickly. I loaded photos and videos onto a 32GB SD card in accordance with the instructions and connected the device to my iPad Air 2. It was immediately detected in the photo app and the file import was seamless and very rapid, especially when you consider that some of the files were almost 4GB. I tested it again with a USB stick with the same result. It also worked on our second generation iPad. This device is perfect to take extra movies on holiday flights especially on our second generation iPad due to its limited (16GB) capacity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price., 4 April 2015
A. Matthews (Reading, Berkshire) - See all my reviews
This is a great product that does what it claims to do....well.
I purchased this product primarily so that I could import photographs from a 32GB SD card into my iPad - smaller readers cannot cope with the power demands of the larger cards I learned through trial and error (and the help of the KiwiBird technical expert). This reader does the job superbly, and even better. it can handle a variety of card types without problem. In addition, it's well constructed and looks good. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked straight from the box, 26 Mar. 2014
Item arrived very quickly. Purchased it to back up pictures from my cameras while on holiday in Malaya and Singapore, belt and braces really just in case. I am positive I will find it useful in many other applications. Unpacked it plugged it into my iPad 4 and plugged in my camera and switched on. I did get the message up about incompatibility on the iPad. Dismissed this as suggested in the instructions and pictures transferred immediately. I am very impressed by this product and have no hesitation in recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product at a good price!, 21 Mar. 2015
I read several mixed reviews on this product before purchasing and decided to go ahead with the purchase. I am glad I did as this device does all it is claimed to do. I can only think the negative reviews which I read were due to not creating a DCIM folder correctly or misreading the enclosed instructions. I have successfuly transferred a number of photos from my PC and from my camera to my Ipad Air. At less than 25% the cost of the Apple equivalent this is an excellent purchase and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 April 2015
Before purchasing this product I contacted the seller to ensure the reader was compatible with the new IPad Air, as I had read a previous review saying it was not. The seller assured me that this reader would work, so I ordered it. On arrival I connected the KiwiBird to my IPad slotted in my camera SD card and Hey Presto it immediately started to download images immediately. The unit is extremely compact and lightweight, and is a fraction of the price of the Apple equivalent.