5.0 out of 5 stars love this for my baby girl
Published 19 months ago by Kazz

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, poor quality and not fit for purpose
Published 15 months ago by Caroline Clayson

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, poor quality and not fit for purpose, 27 May 2013
These are made of very flimsy material, I ordered 2 and they would not have lasted 5 minutes. I wanted to return them it took two emails requesting details of how I could do this and requesting a refund to my card. ~When I eventually got a reply, first of all they wanted me to send them a picture so they could resolve the problem? No problem I did not want them as they were not fit for purpose. I then posted them back on 29 April 2013 and to this date I have still not had my refund. Be very careful ordering these. I dont even want to give it one star but I cant get rid of it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Quality, Waste of Money, 10 Oct 2013
I wish I had thoroughly read the other reviews before purchasing. The quality of this product is terrible. The stitching is very badly done. The cushion has hardly any stuffing in and would be uncomfortably for any animal. It is not suitable for a cat bed. I have requested a refund but wonder if I will get it or not. Please don't buy this product - it's rubbish!

3.0 out of 5 stars Expected better quality and too last longer, 20 Mar 2013
Was brilliant when I first got it but after a week it went all mis shaped and had to be thrown away

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointed, 19 July 2012
The picture of this product made me think that the sides were firmer and would stay up however they are very soft and the cats often roll out of it. Having said that they still love it and have great fun sitting on the sides to squash them even further down so now it is just flat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 3 Oct 2013
Rubbish, looks nothing like the picture was really small, maybe a rabbit could of used it? Not worth the money at all

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 7 Feb 2013
This dog bed looks really nice, love the colour, but it was far too small even for my little dog, was quite disappointed, so it was sent back

3.0 out of 5 stars pup sofa house, 14 Feb 2013
bit small but not worth any more than i paid we have had puppy 3 weeks and is getting too small she cant get a full stretch when sleeping

5.0 out of 5 stars love this for my baby girl, 3 Feb 2013
this bed is the perfect size for my jackrussell puppy , she was 7 weeks when we bought this bed and she's now 10 weeks and still has plenty of room to grow . The sides are soft but thats perfect for her to rest her head when relaxed and it fits brilliant in her crate , just the size we needed for training . Its easy washable and drys in no time , also the colour doesnt run ! the colour is as near as can be , i wouldnt say its has dark as the picture more pinky if that makes sense :) The centre pad takes out which is another plus side for young pups , you can wrap a puppy mat round it and it says put !

1.0 out of 5 stars taccy bed, 1 Nov 2013
i returned at my cost, i thaught the bed was very sub standard, cheap and taccy. i would not recomend to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 15 April 2014
My daughter and I purchased two of these for our Pug puppies. All I can say is DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT! It is poor quality, stitched poorly, cushion does not fit in bed. My 5 year old granddaughter could of made one better than this. We also waited 3 weeks for this rubbish to be delivered. Also it was delivered screwed up in an envelope. One star only because I had to, to submit this review.