5.0 out of 5 stars A great little FM transmitter...
This is a great little product. I purchased it for my Christmas drive to my parents house which is approx 320 miles away. I used it to play my spotify playlist.

Only once did I have to retune it to a different frequency, I was quite amazed. I've had much more expensive FM transmitters from Belkin and Griffin which didn't compare to this product.

I...
Published 14 months ago by Mr S D Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars My recent order
This item DOESNT WORK WITH IPHONE 5s ( advertised that it does) which is why I bought it..
However it's working well with my ipod.
Easy to put together and simple to use..........
Published 12 months ago by michelle crooks

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little FM transmitter..., 2 Feb. 2014

I attached this to my dash right next to the stereo in my 59 plate Ford mondeo. Not sure whether having it so close to the stereo improved the reception?!

Works great on my Samsung S4 but you do need to check where the headphone jack is on your phone. On my Samsung S4 the socket is at the top left when looking at the display of the phone. On my Nokia Lumia it's on the top right meaning that the display of the transmitter would be on the back side of that phone. Not good if you're driving and want to retune.

The charge on a full battery seems to last for at least a couple of hours of continuous use, plus in the box you get a micro USB cable and bullet in car charger.

The quality (build) of this transmitter isn't as great as the other leading brands but for the price you certainly can't complain.

Overall really pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars My recent order, 24 Mar. 2014
However it's working well with my ipod.
Easy to put together and simple to use..........

1.0 out of 5 stars Major disappointment, 2 May 2014
This review is from: VicTsing 3.5mm In-car Wireless FM Transmitter Radio Adapter for iPhone 6 Plus / 6 5S 5C 5 5G 4S 4 3GS 3G Samsung Galaxsy S5 S4 S3 Note 3 HTC One M7 / M8 with Car Charger - White (Wireless Phone Accessory)
This did not work on my iPhone 5s. Poor transmission. Poor flimsy product. I would not recommend that you buy this product

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, 11 Aug. 2014
Maria Hussey (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
It was a complete waste of money as it never worked! It does not fit into the phone properly, hence the sound quality you get through it is awful. It looks badly made. I wasn't expecting miracles given the prise of it but it's definitely an example of cheap things working out more expensive in the end.

3.0 out of 5 stars No instructions, 5 May 2014
F. Mackay "Fee "Amazon Queen"" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
No instructions came with this so not that easy to use. Tookme a while to figure it out. But good when its done

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 5 April 2014
works well-easy to set up and intuitive-can now lister to my favourite podcasts when I'm driving around during the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 12 Mar. 2014
Bought this as stocking filler for husband and son and they both love it and use it daily thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars its okay but needs charging a, 28 Feb. 2014
its an item that can be good but it needs to charged all the time on its own doesn't take charge from device

5.0 out of 5 stars Little outlay, max success, 23 Feb. 2014
A nice little product that is very easy indeed to use.
Works perfectly well through my car stereo, and although there is some hiss, what else can you expect?
Can't ask any more for the money, which is why it gets 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vale for money., 5 Feb. 2014
Excellent product. Really easy to use, sound transmutation very clear. Value for money. Easy to use simply plug and play