5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the Story!
Published 5 months ago by Mspraise1

3.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive for a half hour read.
This was a very easy, undeveloped read. The blurb says it all. I think I read it in just over half an hour.
I don't think I'll be buying the next one unless the author writes more, developing both the storyline and the characters. The author shows talent though, some parts are detailed and written quite well, others unbelievable and slightly cringeworthy.
It...
Published 5 months ago by Lizzie

3.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive for a half hour read., 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: Safe House (Volume 1 Steel Infidels Biker MC Romance) (Kindle Edition)
It also really wasn't an MC book, it was about Kendra and Flint falling for each other within a few hours.
Suitable for older readers due to content.

3.0 out of 5 stars good story but..., 13 Mar 2014
T. Johnson (UK) - See all my reviews
this was really good, likeable characters and a good plot but just as it got going the story stopped at a good bit - I paid for this book and feel a bit hard done by as i dont feel like i got a proper story out of it or an ending i could leave it on. A bit cheeky, its not like the story ended at a good place and then it led onto a story for other characters to carry on it ended just as the couple had got together.

1.0 out of 5 stars not an MC Biker read, 10 July 2014
Just because a person rides a motorbike and has tats does NOT make the story an MC Biker read!!!

If you're into MC Biker books full of gritty bada$$ heros, crime, violent scenes and Alpha dangerous heros then this is not for you. It's so far removed from being a MC Biker type story that it'd fit in with the M&B sweet stuff.

I thought it'd be interesting having a educated, intelligent heroine rather than the usual messed up types that seem to star in these books. But jeez - the hero is NOT biker boy material.

If you're looking for a gritty, bada$$ dangerous hero - then don't bother with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the Story!, 6 Mar 2014
Ladies I have finished reading this book. I really enjoyed Flint and Kendra's story. I particularly enjoyed how honest they were about their feelings towards each other. Flint showed Kendra he wanted to be with her and he just wanted a chance. Then at the end Kendra shows us that she is going to stand by her man and kicks ass if she has to. My kinda of woman. Loved it and can't wait for book 2!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug 2014
this book was different to what I normally read but I could not put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Steel Infidels Romance, 1 Jun 2014
I really enjoyed this book. However it was way too short. You did not have enough time to get to know the characters, before the book came to an abrupt end. I am now searching the web for the second instalment to this book. Would have given it 5 stars, but the length of the book is what stopped me

4.0 out of 5 stars too short, 19 May 2014
I always enjoy Dez Burke. For some reason, this book felt too short for me and I think I know why....Flint and Kendra's relationship took forever to kick off, in my opinion. I was almost getting bored at the beginning. The other thing that didn't quite work for me, was the fact that Ms Burke neglected to fully describe Kendra to my satisfaction. I love IR BWWM romance and read it to the exclusion of any other type of romance, and part of the appeal for me is being a 100% sure that that's what I'm reading. I know some authors make colour too much of a focus, but there has to be a happy medium. Subsequently, not being sure of Kendra's race did take away some of the fun of reading "Safehouse", for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars safehouse, 29 Mar 2014
i enjoyed this book,cant wait for next part , could not put it down ,great storyline ,strong characters,i knew before downloading it it was only the first part,so dont understand why some people feel cheated it states its part of a series.