5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Kiss Me Like This: The Morrisons (New Adult Contemporary Romance) (Kindle Edition)
I received an ARC in return for an honest review:

Warning: some spoilers ahead, spoilerphobes look away!

Kiss Me Like This had me in tears from the start, the contrast to the first Sullivan books which for those who have yet to start Bella’s books, is another series that Bella had and is still writing in terms of the Morrison’s losing their mother whilst the Sullivan’s lost their father in the beginning too. The contrast and the difference made me tear up. I love Serena’s determination to follow her dreams, she is literally a role model for so many people who have been living other people’s dreams for so long and well in Serena’s case, living her mothers dreams rather than her own. Sean then enters Serena’s life and turns it upside down. He is the sweetest hero ever! The first time he meets her at the party and just has to take in her into his arms to kiss her, had me all gooey straightaway. They had an instant connection.

The dates and the time that Sean gives to Serena in order to make her feel comfortable with the pace of the relationship is perfect, me likey! We get to meet the Morrison’s at the same time as Serena and you get a feel for the dynamic which I love, I am thinking Drew’s book will be awesome!!!!!!!!

Sean clearly falls for Serena early on in the book but Serena in my eyes takes a bit longer but the way that she stood up to her mother had me cheering her on. She makes a move to live her own life.

He refuses to let her put herself down, they both have a connection with each other and the scene where they are reading Sean’s mother last letter to him had me in tears. There are some very emotional scenes in this book but Bella just makes me fall in love with yet another amazing hero!

There is a part in the story where she realises that she has the full support of the Morrison’s and the Sullivan’s which had me smiling inside because I love the connection between the two series, such an intricate world that Bella has made for all of us to watch and enjoy in every way possible.

I am so so looking forward to reading more of the Morrison’s as well as the Sullivans’s. If there is anyone who has yet to delve into Bella’s reading world, I recommend you do, you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars wow a brilliant read, 21 Jun 2014
Omg wow what another brilliant read from Bella Andre she is just amazing.
I loved! loved! loved! Sean and Serena they are perfect together and how they meet unexpected circumstances and chance choices made it possible and WOW! its was explosive by the sound their first kiss and every kiss after it lol
I just love it and it was good to hear about the rest of the Morrisons but AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :(
I just can't spoil it for readers
I thought Abi was going to have me hate her but I didn't she came through and I like her
Its good to hear from Smith and Valentina again too
5 stars all the way if I could give 10 stars I would well done Bella Andre you never disappoint

5.0 out of 5 stars Morrisons another great family, 11 Jun 2014
Where do all these hunky men come from. How do you think up a story for each and every one of them. Sean is a sweet caring, loving man. This is just what Serena needed when she entered college a man to car for her. The story really got to you, so much heartache but also so much loving. Can't wait for Drew's story, he is just as caring as Sean. Well worth reading, Bella is a fantastic author and really pulls you in to connect to each family she writes about.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME FIRST BOOK OF NEW SERIES, 11 Jun 2014
Cookie's Princess (Greenock, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I was given an advanced copy of this book from Bella Andre in exchange for an honest review... I have read every book Bella Andre has written..Loved every book she has written.. I started to read this book and realised this was teenagers in college fratt parties.. and though oh Heck what does a 67 yr old Grandma want to read a book like this !!! I was honoured to receive this from Bella.. so I thought I would carry on.... BOY OH BOY WAS I HAPPY I DID... the book was fantastic so totally different to anything Bella has written before.. Sean and Serena their story had many twists and turns.. Serena was so innocent Sean a player !! and Serena's mum I wanted to stand against a wall and smack her !!! they both had to learn to trust and learn the lessons of life...they both faced them with strength and courage... love that we had Smith Sullivan and his wife make an appearance.. I would love to hear more of this beautiful couple... we were introduced to Drew.. Sean's brother who will be in the next book... I am so looking forward to reading more of this fantastic series the Morrisons.. Bella Andre as an author you ROCK and this series will I am sure as good as the Sullivans

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sweet, 13 Jun 2014
being a huge fan of the Sullivan family I couldn't wait for this new series.my only disappointment would be not being to read all of the series right now like I did with the sullivans. it's a sweet story that I thoroughly enjoyed as well getting to know all the family too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 12 Jun 2014
Angela (NELSON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
brilliant start to the series I totally fell in love with the characters and can't wait to read more. I enjoyed seeing Smith make an appearance hopefully the Sullivan's will appear more in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, 15 Aug 2014
It was a sweet and beautiful love story. No massive silly misunderstanding that seems to be theme nowadays with some YA novels. Both the main characters are sweet and loveable. I really like the female heroine Serena she's one very strong and sensitive person and Sean oh so swoon worthy lol! I like their family dynamic and Serena just fit right in. One click this book you're not going to regret it. Well done Bella Andre!

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 20 Aug 2014
This is a fantastic book the characters are brilliant and the story is really well written can't wait until the next book comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Aug 2014