on 24 July 2015
Horrendously crap if I could give no stars I would, where Is the plot??!!!??? It ended before you even discovered the plot and the whole thing was a mess...might be free but it's not worth it in any sense a waste of your precious time!
on 16 April 2014
Not enough story to get into even after I had read book 2. No real mention of werewolves either which was disappointing
on 29 March 2014
This book was just a taster not enough content for me to go look for the next in the series.
on 16 April 2014
Really disliked it. Was a bit too cheesey for my liking, and a tad predictable. And to be bbw really??
on 20 March 2014
I was enjoying this story when it just stopped. I know it's book 1 of I think 4 books but this is ridiculous. It's almost like the author wrote a good short story and then split it into 4. This first part was free would like to read more but not sure I want to pay for such tiny stories. A real shame as I was starting to enjoy this.
on 27 May 2015