Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 May 2014
I have had a set of these for over a year now, bought them to try them out for my Raynaud's problems and have been wanting to get a back up pair. They work really well for supporting and warming your wrists, hands and fingers. And I can wear them when on the computer without them getting in the way of doing things. Would recommend to anyone with problems with their hands.
on 23 November 2013
These gloves are absolutely brilliant. They have made it so much easier for my disabled wife to read books, craft and so much more with a lot less pain than she used to.
11 comment|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2015
Sorry for the delay in writing my review, I wanted to wait until I had worn them for a bit and also to show to my hand therapist. My verdict is as follows: Excellent purchase, arrived on time. My palm size is 8 inch, ordered medium, looked really small, but don't be put off by this because they did fit and are compression gloves so need to be a snug fit. My hands are not slim either. I noticed after one day's wear that my hands were less stiff. I'm 44 and have osteo arthritis and as such attend hand therapy at the hospital, I showed this to the therapist (the lead therapist) and she said I should continue using them and encourages her patients to buy such a product as it keeps hands warm, which arthritis sufferers will know that heat helps. The gloves also come with grip, so if like me you have poor grip this is very good. I am pleased but I do have one small criticism, the base of my right thumb was sore after prolonged wear on the first day, felt like I was going to get a blister but on the second day this didn't happen. Perhaps my hand was getting used to the compression, also I am right handed and use this hand far more than the left. Overall I would recommend this, after all arthritis can't be cured so anything to ease pain and stiffness is a welcome relief. Some reviews mentioned they were not well made and fell apart at the seems etc. I have not found this and mine are still intact and I wear them daily and occasionally overnight too. I find this very helpful because in the mornings when I wake my hands are generally stiff, like claw hand and wearing these overnight has helped with this. Also these gloves help when I use my hands and fingers a lot during the day, for example, cleaning, cooking, using the computer etc. they do ease the stiffness. Not overly expensive either. I would say buy them if they work for you great, if not then they were not too pricey so you have everything to gain and not much to lose in my humble opinion.
on 6 November 2014
These gloves are absolutely fantastic! I bought them for my cold, achy hands from Fibromyalgia and they do a great job! The grip is very handy (no pun intended), and they're soft and stylish!

Also, while I ordered 1 pair, I received 2! Totally not complaining haha.
review image
on 7 April 2015
I bought these several months ago and have worn them all through the winter and absolutely love them. They really seem to have helped the pains I get from "early" arthritis. I do not have severe arthritis but it is bad enough to really hurt at times. I have worn these gloves under fingerless gloves as well and they actually look quite quirky which I like! They are comfortable but you can feel the slight compression which in itself is very comforting when your hands or fingers are aching. They have definitely helped me, I would not be without them.
on 17 August 2014
I have Fibromyalgia and suffer with a lot of hand pain. These gloves have been brilliant and I am about to order my third pair, I'm a Reception teacher and they get messy quite quickly! I will now have a wash, wear and spare. They do wash very well.
I was worried that the compression would be too uncomfortable but it wasn't, in fact it was very soothing. They keep my hands warm and because of the open fingertips I can carry out a variety of tasks easily.
I would definitely recommend them to anyone who suffers with fibromyalgia hand pain.
on 14 November 2013
They where just as the packet says.
The only slight thing i have, is that they are not as tight as i would have liked, other wise excellent.
on 15 December 2013
this is my second pair. I got the first pair for driving my overhead crane at work, they are so good at helping stop my hand joints hurt after a shift i got a second pair to wear at home when doing d.i.y etc. Recommend these to anyone.
on 11 December 2015
I received these this morning and put them on immediately. While they are better than the standard OT issue, they actually work better inside out so the seams aren't pressing into your skin. They are soft, breathable and warm, and the big plus is that they are a nice colour, not conspicuous medical american tan!! Overall im pleased, I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and SLE (Lupus) and they do help with reducing swelling and keeping my hands warm.

Note to seller- calling them anti-arthritis gloves is not only misleading, it's downright patronising and quite offensive. Anyone with any of the 100+ types of chronic inflammatory arthritis will tell you it's a systemic disease. A pair of gloves- however well manufactured- won't see it off. Please think about changing it. The misinformation about RA et al is bad enough without fighting suppliers of medical aids :)
on 6 February 2015
These gloves claim to improve circulation and I bought them because my fingers lose circulation easily in winter, going completely white at times due to no blood in them. These gloves do not help, though they serve well as a liner glove. One thing to note - the stitching is the poorest quality of any clothing item I have ever bought! By the end of the first day I had to stich them in 3 places, and after a few days they needed stitched in another 2 places. It was easier and quicker to stich rather than send them back. On the plus side they were delivered quickly.