5.0 out of 5 stars Worked out fine in the end, 19 Feb. 2015
After a few false starts I have now succeeded in getting this kit to work throughout the house. The instructions were extremely daunting when I first looked through them but in reality they do simply plug in and work. We use both the cabled connection and the wifi and both work well. I haven't yet "synced" the two units to the main one as it is not too clear to me exactly how this works and I don't want to "sync" a pair and leave out the third (need to test out TRENDnet's customer service for that one) .

We don't seem to get a "good" (ie green) connection but it is enough to run the broadband everywhere. I can even use the wifi upstairs piggybacking off the unit in my son's downstairs bedroom.

They also seems to work through extension cables without any noticeable reduction in speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet sweet wifi, 11 Nov. 2014
I previously bought some of the standard trendnet access points and they worked amazingly. Wanting to bring WIFI to the rest of my flat I bought this item and it worked straight away. there are some comments about not having them plugged into extension cables but mine all are and I am still able to stream films over the connection without any lag

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for apartments with solid concrete walls between rooms, 6 Mar. 2015
These units are brilliant - plug and play no faffing around. The only thing is when you move rooms you have to change your wifi connection to the trend net in that room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Jan. 2015
Not quite as easy to set up as I thought but works well, range is ok!