5.0 out of 5 stars I really loved this but it does have some minor glitches...., 4 July 2013
I am a huge fan of Tokyo Mew Mew/ Mew Mew Power and this is very good absolutely adorable, it's a good thick book because it carries Volumes 1 and 2 together, very cute cover too for a good price. This book is written and translated into English. The art is brilliant and I LEARNED ABOUT ENDANGERED ANIMALS!!

The issues I have with it:
Some of the translations are bad there are a few short sentences that don't make complete sense, you know what they are but the words haven't been translated well and are almost in the wrong order (as Japanese words usually are)

The names bug me slightly, lettuce, mint....? They are much better in Mew Mew Power the show where they're Bridget and Corina the names make me cringe a little but it's a good story. The fact Ichigo is repeatedly called that without ever being referred to as Strawberry but the other's are always called by their English translation names is very odd.

Other reviews have stated the alignment is off, personally in my copy it was perfect the whole way through so that isn't a problem it could just be a bad copy or printing errors as many books have.

Much better than the TV series, will be buying the next one too, great for teens and adults alike who love their anime, very cute and fun and even educational!!
It's not childish like the TV series is a little.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great manga, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tokyo Mew Mew Omnibus 1 (Kindle Edition)
magical girls my favourite kind of manga mew mew power in England and america well worth a read well drawn characters

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute cute cute, 24 April 2013
A. Jolliffe (London) - See all my reviews
I bought this for a French girl who wanted to become a cat. So it was bought as a joke, essentially, and I did not expect to enjoy reading it at all. But in a way I did. It's kind of cool.

Tokyo Mew Mew Omnibus 1