5.0 out of 5 stars just brilliant
sam bailey was a worthy winner of x factor, and this was proved in this album,for me there is not a bad track on it, and I eagerly await her next one, I recommend this.
Published 2 months ago by josie

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new
Published 4 months ago by Rowie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
I was really looking forward to Sam's CD and as expected her voice is fantastic but I am disappointed at the amount of covered songs and I listen to compare her with the original singer. Why could they not have spent more time coming up with new material instead of just using existing songs which have been done by fantastic artists. In no way is there any criticism of Sam's voice but she should have been given better material. That said it is the expected powerful voice that was expected and it will be interesting to see if it makes the top spot.

2.0 out of 5 stars the Power of Love, 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
I think Sam Bailey is talented and I liked Skyscraper which she sang beautifully and the song sounded like a contemporary no.1 hit ; but for the most of this record she has reverted to cruise ship standards which are just ordinary ; on the X Factor she covered a beyonce track very nicely but on this record there are no contemporary r & b numbers , she has taken hardly any risks , it is a safe record that might appeal to the theatre and cruise ship crowd but not much for the young pop pickers of today - there is no pure soul tracks , rock tracks or even country tracks and so nothing that compares to skyscraper , disappointing

5.0 out of 5 stars just brilliant, 3 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Sam Bailey!, 20 May 2014
Marie Flora (LOS ANGELES, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
I think she has an amazing voice and I'm so glad the public voted for her as the X-Factor Winner. She was definitely my favourite and continues to amaze with the power of her voice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant Music, 9 May 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
This is a very pleasant CD with mostly east listening style tracks. I would recommend this to someone who likes this style.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 24 April 2014
Great singer, great album, added bonus of being signed by the lady herself
well packaged by sender and a quick turnaround, well pleased

3.0 out of 5 stars A spur of the moment purchase, 21 April 2014
Duncan Maclean (Worsthorne, Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
The more I play this the less I like it, perhaps I will go the full circle, but a the moment not easy listening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just my sort of music, 16 April 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
Sam is such a great singer and her choice of songs is really good especially the title track.
I knew she was a winner when I first saw her on TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars online mp3, 9 April 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
I bought this for my partner and she loves it ! Job done then. Though it is a great singer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Darling, 5 April 2014
This review is from: The Power of Love (MP3 Download)
OMG what can I say it is Fabulous Darling with a capital F my favourite song is "Treasure me" I listen to the album over and over again on my mp3 player whilst walking the dog Sam's voice is powerful and strong every song is just sung brilliantly out of five stars I give it 100 more.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›