5.0 out of 5 stars can i give it more than five stars!!!
Holy freakin hotness, what a read! I was lucky enough to get an arc for Alpha and wow I'm glad i didn't have to wait to read this, yes I am a huge fan of Jasindas but seriously every book she writes gets better and is amazing and this is a totally different book to what Jasinda usually writes!
I loved it, it was hot, steamy, funny and kept me wondering throughout the...
Published 13 months ago by Tracey

3.0 out of 5 stars Great erotic romance
New contemporary erotic love story great read for today's woman exciting twist at the end, real believable characters thoroughly enjoyable.
Published 12 months ago by Selina Cork

5.0 out of 5 stars can i give it more than five stars!!!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I loved it, it was hot, steamy, funny and kept me wondering throughout the story what was going to happen next, the first half of the book is like pure foreplay, she gets our attention and gives us all this pure hotness that will make you want to jump your partner and then BAM there's the story and answers to it all!
You all must read this book, it is not what you expect it to be!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Flash back fever!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I was drawn into this book and god I wish I could live in it! (Seriously my husband needs to read this! lol). Jasinda Wilder has given her reader every darkest desire with Alpha. I found her style of writing evocative and captivating with every character interaction. A perfect storm in my eyes beautiful, natural and deadly for any existing fantasies.
As the main character was blind folded I felt my other senses heighten as though I was blind folded along with her when Roth began his delicious and sensual assault on Kyrie.
A favourite of mine forever more and thank you very much indeed Jasinda you have made this woman immensely satisfied! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alpha, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Wow just loved this steamy sexy hot couple, Roth was yummy, oh how us ladies wish we had a gorgeous Alpha like him! Completely recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it loved it loved it!!!!!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic book by Jasinda Wilder, I devoured it, loved the story, loved the characters, just brilliant can't wait for another!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Wow. What a read. I could not put the book down. I would recommend this book to anyone who love a good romance.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely story, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, apart from a few grammatical errors at the start of the book, and a couple later. They were annoying, but not so much that I didn't love the book or detract from the great sex and loved story. Valentine is definitely my type of hot male...I just wish I can find me a guy like that, great twists and turns in this story.

4.0 out of 5 stars A hot read!, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I had heard about Alpha a while back and the premise really intrigued me. A woman in desperate need of money gets sent a cheque for $10,000 from an unknown source with just the words 'You written on it. If you received a mysterious cheque when you were in dire straights, would you cash it?
How can that synopsis not get you curious? It definitely made me one click on my kindle!
If you're thinking this is just another one of those fifty shades of grey novels, it's really not. Yes there is sex in this novel, but the characters are better developed and it has a fantastic element of mystery to it.

This was seriously steamy! They were the best parts of the book if I'm being totally honest. The beginning of the book just made me want it to hurry up and get to the part where Kyrie meets her mystery man. It definitely gets your attention and keeps your reading so that you will get to the main bit.

The only things that slightly annoyed me about this was that Roth (who is an Englishman in the book) kept calling Kyrie 'love'. This is more an endearing term that people from Yorkshire (northern England) call pretty much anyone (Not just saying it's them, but that's generally where it's from) It was a bit out of context in this novel. Also even though Kyrie is supposed to be a strong, independent woman, I thought she was a little over emotional at times. She seemed to cry quite easily. These are however minor things, but because they kept happening it kind of took me away from the story a bit.
So apart from that, this was a very steamy very hot novel from Jasinda!

4.0 out of 5 stars HOT HOT HOT, 11 Sept. 2014
Audible Version

This was like listening to a dream...... you know where you escape from reality, which is what a book is supposed to be for me.

So, yes I would have accepted the cheques. (in real life, no. My benefactor would have been butt ugly with no cheques.)

I enjoyed the 3/4 of the book dedicated to their 'relationship', it is a deliciously erotic seduction that Roth puts on especially with just words in the beginning and then touch and then when they finally get to the intimate scenes, well then holy hell!! Let me just say, Jasinda melted through an entire underwear shop in this book. It is off the charts sensual and dripping with sexual chemistry.

I am always one to moan if there is too much sex and not enough story, but the conversation, the intimacy and what has led up to this moment unfolds within this section and I was hooked and hot and bothered and and got lost in them.

The twist, oh my goodness, I knew something was coming, but not quite that and wow... <spoiler>i also am so glad for the outcome as I thought that Kiery would have gone down a different route like some female characters do and basically just dropped to her knees and sucked his cock and forgiven him straight away.</spoiler>

There are some elements of 'yeah right' in this, or are there? Who knows, but that is why I read, I would have loved some of the questions and things that were mentioned about Roth answered as I am curious to his reclusiveness, pictures in the paper of her with the mask on? And I also would have wanted a longer last 1/4.

But I enjoyed this a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just call him Roth!, 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I started this book apprehensively - I did not want another 50 shades-esque. So very happy to discover that these were 'normal' characters.

Kyrie is a young woman who has a lot pf pressure on her hands. After her father's death at a young age, she had to grow up and support herself, her brother and her schizophrenic mother who has been placed in a care home. with bills piling up, Kyrie is trying to stay on top of things but has reached the bottom line, recently fired and without much to her name.

Enter her hero!

Roth - or Valentine as you eventually discover is a secluded billionaire who has a flair for the dramatic in the first few instances. Without giving much away, the tension between the two characters in their initial scenes is hot and I loved that she got to know him, his personality and his voice without being distracted by his good looks.

Great idea, executed very well. The big secret - wow that threw me. I still don't know how I feel about that but it was certainly a challenge to overcome for those characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars SCORCHING HOT, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Can I just say Jasinda Wilder has one great imagination.
Yet another one of her books that ticks all of my boxes - a book with a story line and characters that are believable and oooooze sex appeal.

Alpha