5.0 out of 5 stars can i give it more than five stars!!!
Holy freakin hotness, what a read! I was lucky enough to get an arc for Alpha and wow I'm glad i didn't have to wait to read this, yes I am a huge fan of Jasindas but seriously every book she writes gets better and is amazing and this is a totally different book to what Jasinda usually writes!
I loved it, it was hot, steamy, funny and kept me wondering throughout the...
Published 2 months ago by Tracey

3.0 out of 5 stars Great erotic romance
New contemporary erotic love story great read for today's woman exciting twist at the end, real believable characters thoroughly enjoyable.
Published 2 months ago by Selina Cork

5.0 out of 5 stars can i give it more than five stars!!!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I loved it, it was hot, steamy, funny and kept me wondering throughout the story what was going to happen next, the first half of the book is like pure foreplay, she gets our attention and gives us all this pure hotness that will make you want to jump your partner and then BAM there's the story and answers to it all!
You all must read this book, it is not what you expect it to be!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Book Flash back fever!, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I was drawn into this book and god I wish I could live in it! (Seriously my husband needs to read this! lol). Jasinda Wilder has given her reader every darkest desire with Alpha. I found her style of writing evocative and captivating with every character interaction. A perfect storm in my eyes beautiful, natural and deadly for any existing fantasies.
As the main character was blind folded I felt my other senses heighten as though I was blind folded along with her when Roth began his delicious and sensual assault on Kyrie.
A favourite of mine forever more and thank you very much indeed Jasinda you have made this woman immensely satisfied! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Alpha, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Wow just loved this steamy sexy hot couple, Roth was yummy, oh how us ladies wish we had a gorgeous Alpha like him! Completely recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it loved it loved it!!!!!, 8 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic book by Jasinda Wilder, I devoured it, loved the story, loved the characters, just brilliant can't wait for another!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 7 May 2014
Gwendolyn S. Sargeant (Stafford England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Wow. What a read. I could not put the book down. I would recommend this book to anyone who love a good romance.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely story, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book, apart from a few grammatical errors at the start of the book, and a couple later. They were annoying, but not so much that I didn't love the book or detract from the great sex and loved story. Valentine is definitely my type of hot male...I just wish I can find me a guy like that, great twists and turns in this story.

5.0 out of 5 stars SCORCHING HOT, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Can I just say Jasinda Wilder has one great imagination.
Yet another one of her books that ticks all of my boxes - a book with a story line and characters that are believable and oooooze sex appeal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure alpha male!, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
So, just finished reading this book and, overall, really enjoyed it. Valentine Roth is pure uber alpha male but with a vulnerable core. The blurb is totally enticing and the build up to the first big love scene is a painstaking, slow, desperate burn! Even though I guessed his big secret, it was overall a great story with a satisfactory ending. JW fans will love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars Simply loved it....but...., 12 May 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
I knew from reading the blurb that there'd have to be something seriously wrong with the writing for me not to enjoy this book and I know some of the reviews are mixed and I can understand that, it's far-fetched and crazy, I think it's a love it or hate it kind of book and I loved it, I just lost myself in it and went along for the ride.
After checking back I have several books by this author but this is the first one I think I've read, I loved the idea, obviously, otherwise I wouldn't have read the book and I knew from the blurb it was going to be a little far-fetched but I really liked the characters and I so wanted them to get past everything and find their happy ending.
If I loved it so much why 4.5 stars and not 5, well....I loved the idea, the build up everything but the back story somehow felt rushed or not quite right, so much time was spent on the build up and setting the scene and getting everything right but then it sort of felt, well, rushed and a little awkward in places.
That said, it was a small blip in a book that I loved but since this review is supposed to be completely honest I had to mention it and rate my review accordingly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Racy!, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Alpha (Kindle Edition)
Loved Roth and Kiery! Loved their story....and the sex scenes were just off the page hot!! More than up for someone like Roth 'collecting' me!

Alpha