5.0 out of 5 stars Gratis : New Beginnings (Gratis Anthologies), 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gratis : New Beginnings (Gratis Anthologies Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I began reading this book mainly out of curiosity, asking myself if it was a good idea to attempt to read stories by too many authors in one volume, rather than my usual preference of enjoying one long story from an individual author. By the time I reached the end I was congratulating the writers for having such a brilliant idea. A perfect blend of writers with their individual styles is in my opinion a great way to decide who you preferred. Saying that though, I am sure that like me you will decid to read more from each author as each story is excellently written with something to suit most readers tastes. I for one will be coming back for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 9 April 2014
The great thing about an anthology is that it gives you the chance to get a taste of different writers and their stories. I enjoyed Midwinter Tales, and New Beginnings is just as good. Ten is the magic number, ten stories in here some better than others but all enjoyable. There are some of my favourite authors in here, but I'm definitely looking up Livilla Sanders I liked her story very much, extra hot girl on girl action...Chloe Thurlow has piqued my interest and as I have several of her books I need to start them sooner rather than later. Jason Jaxx, brilliant,*fans herself* I do like my JJ fix! M.J Carey once again knock out, gorgeous, seductive, highly arousing my favourite in this bundle. You couldn't ask for more from this collection. A great mix. Grab your copy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars superb & free, 29 Jun 2014
superb read , couldnt put it down, & cant believe it was free, will be looking out for future releases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot and exciting teasers, 8 May 2014
Gratis, New Beginnings
This is a great anthology by 10 very talented writers. I thoroughly enjoyed every single story in this collection. Oh how I wish theses stories were longer but at least they give us a good look at how each authors writing styles are. Now Kay Jaybee, I love all of her stories so I get a little excited when a new one comes out because I know I will never be disappointed. She was also in the last Gratis Anthology so I was happy to see her in this one too. Sometimes anthologies are the way to go. You get to learn about authors you have never heard about. I am pretty sure I have a few new authors to add to my TBR file!
I received this copy as a gift from one of the authors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
More please

5.0 out of 5 stars top book and free, 31 Aug 2014
very good realy enjoyed it very sex