5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Lightweight
Published 4 months ago by james Jutton

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy for when you need to be hands free...
Published 1 month ago by Clare Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy for when you need to be hands free..., 19 Jun 2014
Clare Wilson - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Sling Wrap- Best Baby Carrier - Ideal For Newborns to 30 Months, Use During Breast Feeding , Use in the Water, Quick Dry, LightWeight Mesh Fabric, Packs Away Small, Simple Pattern - Free Carry Case - Full Money Back Guarantee! (Baby Product)
This is my 3rd sling. I also have a stretchy wrap and a soft structured carrier. I bought this because I wanted something quick to put on to carry my little one to and from the car when I was carrying bags. It does the job well enough. I can just pop it over my shoulder, slip the little girl in and off I go. It does require me to still hold her as she doesn't feel massively secure, but more secure than trying to balance her on my hip along with juggling a changing bag, swimming bag, hand bag & bag of parcels for the post office. However, I wouldn't say it is the most comfortable way of carrying her. I wouldn't use it for anything more than to the car.

As it states, it is designed to be used in the water. I haven't used it for this purpose yet, but it is supposed to be a bit more grippy when wet. As I've been using it dry, the fabric does slip through the rings so I have tied it in a knot to stop this happening. It's not the most attractive of slings, but as I'm not using it for regular extended use, I'm not that bothered. I wouldn't recommend it for your main sling, but handy to have and a good price compared to most ring slings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Lightweight, 6 Mar 2014
Really pleased with this product. I wanted a sling that I can carry in my bag with out taking up much space and still be comfortable to wear. This ticked both boxes here, and my little one seems very happy! The last sling I had was rather bulky to to carry around all the time and was to hot to use on holiday, the material seems a lighter, and I think will be a lot better when its warmer.
Overall, great value for money as this can be adjusted simply as my son grows!