5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I remember, 7 April 2010
I loved this as a child and when thinking of a book to get my granddson who really loves C S Lewis I thought of this. It was the right decision because he loves this book too and it has opened up the world of Rudyard Kipling and a new source of stories to him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rewarding, 21 Jun 2013
I thought I'd read the whole Kipling Canon but somehow this one escaped me til now. A delightful follow up to Puck of Pook' s Hill, a mixture of old friends and new, interspersed with Kipling' s wonderfully unfashionable poetry.

5.0 out of 5 stars India, 18 Jan 2013
Love his look into a by gone era that tells us so much of our past and history. Can't wait

5.0 out of 5 stars I gave this copy to a friend's daughter aged 12 across the pond along with the first book in the series 'Puck of Pooks Hill' and, 4 Sep 2014
This review is from: Rewards And Fairies (Paperback)
Lovely edition of a classic book about olde England (close to where I grew up) and ancient magic - a collection of historical short stories told by the character Puck himself. I gave this copy to a friend's daughter aged 12 across the pond along with the first book in the series 'Puck of Pooks Hill' and she has loved both, as did my two daughters. Fantasy and magic do not begin and end with Harry Potter!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
As good as Puk of Pooks Hill

Rewards and Fairies (Illustrated)