5.0 out of 5 stars Yey for Maggie!, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: M&K Tracking (Maggie MacKay Magical Tracker Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Another storming Maggie book that whisks you away by the short and curlies, chucks you headlong into disaster and then drags you by the hair back to safety! Damn! I love these books!
This installment see's our heroes fighting off werevamps, dragons & freaky shadow people whilst teaming up with the badasses that are gargoyles and yet again saving the worlds from imminent doom.
I love the way Kate writes, her flow is superb, with just the right amount of curses thrown in. As usual, I couldn't put it down until I was finished, and I think that speaks volumes in terms of writing talent.
If you haven't read any of Kate's books WTF? Get on it!
Oh & next time can we at least get a bit where Killian is naked! PLEASE?

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit !, 14 Aug. 2014
I love this series. Maggie & Killian make great partners, there's a bit of will they,won't they, a bit of mystery & a lot of fun, excitement and adventure. There are genuinely funny dialogues which make me laugh out loud, and as a veteran of hundreds of books, that's not easy. The recurring characters who surround Maggie & Killian carry the story along and are a welcome addition. It's light hearted, doesn't take itself too seriously & a great fun read. All I can say is, keep writing Kate, more, more more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical Tracker, 9 Oct. 2014
I have read many books about vampires and gutsy women,this meets both in the middle.
Maggie is entertaining and likeable and down to earth,Killian is an elf with a history and I want to know more.
The fourth in the series and I hope not the last,read them all,so much more than just a story which has an ending you see coming,reminds me of Simon R Green at his best.

4.0 out of 5 stars M&K Tracking, 4 July 2014
Amazon Customer (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
Good series, engaging characters

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 2 July 2014
great books look forward to reading some more.

5.0 out of 5 stars M&K Tracking, 19 Jun. 2014
I love reading these books I hope there is more to come. All of the books are fantastic reads from start to finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Supernatural series with a twist, 23 May 2014
S. Anstee "smanstee" (UK) - See all my reviews
If you like books with magic, action and romance then this series is ideal and worth a try, you have to start with Book 1 although throughout the other books they do refer back so if you didn't read them in order I'm sure you'd still enjoy them, but it all makes more sense if you start at the beginning and work your way through

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 19 May 2014
Really funny take on paranormal. Great action and comedy. Maggie is tough but sometimes crap at the same time which is nice. Killian makes a great partner. Please let their relationship go further!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Consistently great writing from Kate Danley, 28 Mar. 2014
I'm fast falling in love with Killian. I really, really like Maggie. Quinxong (forgive me if I've mis-spelled him) is a great mystical Oriental stereotype and I think I'm going to be besties with Maggies mum! I love a mother who sees round corners, has the answer to everything even before daughter dearest has thought to think it and clearly knows more about Maggie and Killian than she's letting on!

As with the previous three books in the series, please don't expect heavy plotlines, deep character development or graphic content in the form of death or sex. This is just good rollicking fun. There's gargoyles, foo lions, vampires, trolls (well one smelly one), werepires, ghosts and the cutest Brownie ever. Oh... and an elf.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you track this down, 25 April 2015
Each one of these stories is better than the one before. You really care about Maggie and her elf partner and all of maggie a family which I feel is unusual in this sort of fantasy story . Funny , well written and a different take on the genre. Can't wait for next one.