I liked the fact that the book delivered exactly what it says: clear, simple steps to be undertaken by those that seriously consider building their property portfolios in the UK. Peter's experience on the property market helps him articulate the essential things, so do not expect a complicated piece of work.
I would recommend it to those who need a simple handbook on...
Published 12 months ago by Catalina

2.0 out of 5 stars Did I miss something?
This is only an outline document about the 7 steps to financial freedom through buy to let and although the 7 steps are discussed, I felt it was just a sales device to buy his online workshop. I read the reviews beforehand and as they had all been very positive I was somewhat dismayed that there wasn't more substance.
Published 8 months ago by Piewaquet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Handbook for those looking to start building their property portfolios in the UK, 30 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Seven Steps to Financial Freedom Through Buy to Let (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend it to those who need a simple handbook on how to start building their property portfolios.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, concise and informative read, 8 Feb. 2015
The 7 step philosophy taught in this book, is extremely sound. If you follow the principles you are much more likely to build a successful and profitable property portfolio, which can give you the life that you desire.

This book is aimed at the novice property investor, but the more experienced can also use it, as good revision, to make sure they are keeping to "the rules".

For a concise, no fluff intro into property investment this is highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did I miss something?, 23 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as having an expert on hand, 10 July 2014
Gives you the tools and confidence to work towards a successful property portfolio from the very first purchase. As good as having an expert on hand who knows the ropes, the risks and the potential pitfalls! Backed up with personal experience, the book illuminates the things you never thought of and lays out what to expect, what to avoid and how to plan for financial success in the buy to let market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sound advice, 23 May 2014
Writing everything down helped evaluate my goals. I have read quite a few books by Peter now and they are, as always, clear and concise - brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Within a week of reading this book I have submitted my first offer, 16 May 2014
Just like the other reviewers I found this book to be concise and easy to understand. After a week or so the book gave me the confidence to look around and to seek financial advice on how many properties I might be able to afford. After assimilating the financial advice for a day or two I looked at 2 properties and within 24 hours I had confidently made my first offer. I am so pleased that I found your book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seven steps, 21 April 2014
Seven steps, an essential guide for anyone just starting their property journey, follow the steps in this book and enjoy the freedom and choice property can bring, following the age old tried and tested formula for success.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guide on Buy-to-Let Investing, 5 April 2014
I've purchased lots of books, by other authors, on Buying-to-Let. Whilst they all left me more knowledgeable with lots of various options, as a first time investor, they also left me 'hanging' with no firm and clear strategy for what to do next to start my investment journey. "Seven Steps to Financial Freedom..." takes the wealth of knowledge to another level by harnessing it into a tried and tested workable plan. Peter Jones's style of writing is refreshingly clear. The book left me absolutely raring to go because I could now 'see' a way forward. This book is ideal if you are new to Buy-to-Let in the UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely reading, 24 July 2014
Smart man,quick read, overall score 95 out of 100 not because of content,success and personal achievement of author is what i rate!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Sept. 2014