5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy
Great toy as expected did take a bit of time to arrive. The quality was good like some others I have bought.
Published 10 months ago by rebekah smith

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgustingly poor Fake Chinese Copy
Aweful Chinese fake, took ages to come and we got ripped off basically. Hair is coming out and stitching at back is loose absolute bad form and took 20 days to arrive.
Published 6 months ago by Mr.Sip

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgustingly poor Fake Chinese Copy, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Fireox 10.5 Inch Despicable Me 2 Evil One EYED Purple Minion Plush Toy Bad Minion (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 20 Dec. 2014
This took a good while to arrive; I did not notice it was coming from China. The sewing was split on one of the legs and the stuffing was coming out. My wife sewed it up and kept it for our grandchildren to play with. It was very cheap so got what I paid for.
This was part of a Christmas present so bought an expensive replacement (UK stock) which arrived quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 8 Jun. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Purple bananas!, 31 Dec. 2014
Cream crackered (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Firstly, I want to point out that this product took ages to arrive. I ordered it well in advance for Christmas and it arrived 4 days after Christmas! However the product itself is great. I was a little worried about the quality, as I have previously ordered from overseas and some of it has been absolute rubbish but I'm pleasantly surprised on this occasion. Purple Minions are really hard to find in shops (impossible actually) and my daughter is a massive Minion fan, so is really happy to have a purple one to add to her collection! It's a decent size, especially for the price and looks really good - just like the ones from the film (long arms, sticky-out teeth, fluffy hair etc). An added bonus is that it's a one-eyed Minion! I'm happy to recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 24 Dec. 2014
I would not recommend this product, it is poor quality, some of the stitching looks like it's going to come apart and the toy has been so compressed in transit it is very misshapen. Unfortunately it's now too late to get a replacement so I'm going to have to give it as a gift, but I won't be using this supplier again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Five year old approved!, 13 Feb. 2015
We got this for my five year old son for Christmas. He adores it and it's withstood a couple of months of living in his bed.

For those of you who also have purple minion obsessed children I would highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Quicker Than Expected And It's Great!, 3 Feb. 2015
I received a warning that this might take a while to arrive but it actually got here quite quickly. The quality is fine and I am sure it will be a big hit when our little minion opens it on his birthday next week.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great quality, 19 Dec. 2014
Arrived quickly but not brilliant quality, it's expensive for what it is. Would have returned only not enough time to source a better quality one and my little boy really wants a 'bad minion' for Christmas.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fake, 28 Jan. 2015
Cheap fake. Stitching is falling apart and the white teeth are covered in dirty brown stains. Brought this as a gift and am too embarrased to give it.The only place this is going is the bin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 5 Jan. 2015
Item never reached me by post, had a call from a lady to say she'd found the package in a hedge about a mile from my house! The toy itself had a hole in one of the legs. Not impressed!