on 9 October 2015
For the price, you cannot go wrong with this Hammock. It has been in my garden since March though rain and shine (more rain than shine). Its faded a little but that it because I have not exactly looked after it. Now, it is a little bit small, so if you are over, say, 14 stone, you may struggle a little with this hammock. I secured it to posts with a caribena and some climbing rope.
on 20 May 2015
Spot on delivery. Great product, easy to carry with its little bag. I only expected it to be a bit wider, but it should be fine to take a nap after lunch. Happy with my purchase.
on 25 April 2015
Hammock arrived promptly the next day and the girls aged 9 and 6 have declared they love it. It stood up well to their high swings and general rough play on it too. The bag to hold it is great and makes it so easy to pack away and keep clean in the garage. Good purchase.
on 2 May 2015
A lovely hammock. Really brightens up my garden hung between 2 trees. A good size too. Just need some warm sunny weather to enjoy it now.
on 21 April 2016
The hammock was amazing and it was really good quality and comfortable however the support ropes provided were horrible and snapped after 2 days of using them! Also my sister was on this whilst they snapped which meant she just fell and was really upset as this was a new gift so make sure if you are going to buy this product you may need to get your own support ropes.
on 2 May 2015
Nice strong material, looks like it will last for years, just need the sun to try it out.
on 24 April 2015
I hung this under my sons high sleeper bed and it great for reading and chilling.
on 24 August 2014
my first ever hammock !!!!, brilliant product, well made and comfortable, i'm very pleased with this purchase, cant wait to take it on holiday later in the year and as its so light and packs well into its bag it will not trouble to weight limit.
on 25 June 2015
Very happy with it, I am 175cm 65kg fit fine for me :)
on 19 July 2014
Excellent product, very good service many thanks

See one answered question