5.0 out of 5 stars gets better with every book
Love love love all the books really can't wait till June great timing as I'm due the middle of June.
Published 4 months ago by mume

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but....
Published 4 months ago by suzyb

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...., 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I was so looking forward to this book after reading the other two books in the series and was expecting so much more. I was really disappointed in Lilly's character; I found her to be too sweet and too nice that she lacked a lot of spark! She just seemed to take whatever was dished out to her, which would have been ok if she at least had a little attitude to go with it! I still loved it but not as good as the others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Mar 2014
I have loved the books in this series and after reading until November and until Trevor , I could not wait for this book , but I am sorry to say I find the story no where near as gripping as the other two books, and was hoping for more from the main characters Lilly did not have the fire I would have expected for the story .

1.0 out of 5 stars Downward spiral, 22 April 2014
I thought the series would get better as it had sooooooo much potential but it just got worse after each book. The brothers were too similar and the women were way too docile for me. I find it hard to believe that college educated females in 2013 would act this way :-/ A lot of sex to make up for the boring story and the obvious lack of character development. Once you've read one, you've read them all. The brothers even have sex the same way which is really really weird and I've read the preview for Nico and it's heading down the same boring, tongue-in-cheek, predictable, wannabe, faux alpha male route. Can Until Nico save this poor series with a bit more fight and spice?! Nah.... I'm getting off here!

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 11 April 2014
I couldnt wait until this came out,
however sadly it was not what i expected, the heroine
just accepted everything. She was like a doormat and she just was so boring.
The hero was no different, they got back together way to quickly. i would have like to see the heroine abit angry with him, he did marry that OW and have a child by her . No matter how justified it was to do so, The h could act a little less accepting, this would of created abit of drama :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Lilly and Cash, 1 April 2014
Its a an ok book not the same as the first two, but i still loved it even thou had to skip some pages, i loved the kids part of the story-line more than the adults ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 4 Mar 2014
Love this series so far and this did not disappoint.
I love a second chance romance...my favourite kind of story.
Cash was sweet, sexy and protective oh and a great dad...yep he had everything!
Lily again a very sweet character who was perfect for Cash...I thought she was very forgiving especially initially but then again maybe I'm more of a bitch than she is, however this is why I love these books because they are often less angsty than others which is refreshing.
A great story, loved the children and loved catching up with all the other characters...oh and a lovely epilogue!

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it but..., 3 Mar 2014
... I really wanted this to be great and it had the best storyline of the 3 so far; but it fell a bit short. Just when the story should have gripped me & had me in floods, it glossed over to a week later... eh? Was it so anticipated that it was rushed out maybe? Shame, but in the same breath I will of course anticipate Nico. & Sophie's story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Until Lilly, 3 Mar 2014
Not sure about this one ......... loved the other two in the series and I really liked the story line in this one. It had a different feel to it and I would have liked Lilly to have had a bit more backbone! Having said that I will definitely read Until Nico when its released.

5.0 out of 5 stars gets better with every book, 3 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Damn, 3 Mar 2014
My word this book was so great words cannot describe holy hell my oh my cash and the kids were amazing I think this is my favourite so far I love the series but this was all kinds of hot intense loving drama. Can't wait for nico now yay

Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series Book 3)
2.44