5.0 out of 5 stars Can a father's love for his family run smoothly....
After reading the first two books I liked this series more and more.
Cash has so far been my favourite of all the Mayson men. Maybe he comes across as less alpha than his brothers Asher & Trevor. Don't get me wrong I love alpha males but found them both just a little too much too soon for my liking. That's not saying I didn't love them both.
We picked up some of...
Published 6 months ago by Michele

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but....
Published 13 months ago by suzyb

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...., 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I was so looking forward to this book after reading the other two books in the series and was expecting so much more. I was really disappointed in Lilly's character; I found her to be too sweet and too nice that she lacked a lot of spark! She just seemed to take whatever was dished out to her, which would have been ok if she at least had a little attitude to go with it! I still loved it but not as good as the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can a father's love for his family run smoothly...., 11 Sept. 2014
After reading the first two books I liked this series more and more.
We picked up some of Cash's story at the end of the 2nd book when he called his brothers to their parents barn for a heart to heart. Julie, A local girl out to bag herself any one of the Mayson men at any cost had led him on and got herself pregnant. Cash meanwhile had only just began dating Lily the girl who'd literally bumped into him while he was on the road with his brother Trevor. Lily was Cash's perfect girl, everything he'd ever wanted his future.
After Julie's pregnancy revelation Cash finds his hands tied, If he doesn't stay with her she will abort his child so regardless of whether he wants her or not he finds himself doing the right thing for the sake of their unborn child. At the cost of his relationship with Lily.
Roll on a few years with Julie a now off the scene after dumping the child she never really wanted on Cash he finds himself a divorced father who lives for his son. It's during an afternoon out at a kids play area that he see's a little girl around the same age as his son and her mother with familiar coloured red hair!...Could it be Lily? Hold on who's the child? Could she be his?
Lily Donovan has spent the last few years as a single mother raising her daughter alone, The last person she expects to ever see again has just walked into the play area. Can these two make it work or is there just too much water under the bridge? After all he literally dumped her by text!...Or did he? I couldn't put this book down it's a complete roller coaster of emotions that'll leave you with Nico's story at the end!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hot Damn! ~ EndlessReading, 4 Jun. 2014
OMG! I think we all new that we were heading for trouble with Cash Mayson.....DAYUMMM....this guy is totally giving his brothers a run for his money.

Obviously we know that Cash had broken Lilly's heart....and with her, their future was gone....or so they thought.
After some time spent apart, Cash is with his son, Jax, at a playgroup when he thinks his eyes are deceiving him.

There she is....in all her red fieriness is Lilly....all his love and emotions that he felt towards this fiery redhead come reaching back to the forefront....but wait....who's this little bundle of joy hiding around her legs?.... Did she finally move on?

OMG! Ashlyn and Jax....these are the two most adorable kids I have read....seriously.....they are totally like there parents (well on one side for Jax) but some of the comments they come out with are hilarious....

Cash Mayson.......God I swooned and swooned again. He just lets himself feel all emotions, such an amazing character, and I think, he's beating his brothers in being #1 so far!

I loved that we still go input from the other brothers and their kids and partners....there were some intense moments that any parent will go despair over for the life of their children...

I love how each book is their own HEA with extra awesome bits added in each book!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Mar. 2014
I have loved the books in this series and after reading until November and until Trevor , I could not wait for this book , but I am sorry to say I find the story no where near as gripping as the other two books, and was hoping for more from the main characters Lilly did not have the fire I would have expected for the story .

1.0 out of 5 stars Downward spiral, 22 April 2014
I thought the series would get better as it had sooooooo much potential but it just got worse after each book. The brothers were too similar and the women were way too docile for me. I find it hard to believe that college educated females in 2013 would act this way :-/ A lot of sex to make up for the boring story and the obvious lack of character development. Once you've read one, you've read them all. The brothers even have sex the same way which is really really weird and I've read the preview for Nico and it's heading down the same boring, tongue-in-cheek, predictable, wannabe, faux alpha male route. Can Until Nico save this poor series with a bit more fight and spice?! Nah.... I'm getting off here!

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 11 April 2014
I couldnt wait until this came out,
however sadly it was not what i expected, the heroine
just accepted everything. She was like a doormat and she just was so boring.
The hero was no different, they got back together way to quickly. i would have like to see the heroine abit angry with him, he did marry that OW and have a child by her . No matter how justified it was to do so, The h could act a little less accepting, this would of created abit of drama :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Lilly and Cash, 1 April 2014
Its a an ok book not the same as the first two, but i still loved it even thou had to skip some pages, i loved the kids part of the story-line more than the adults ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 4 Mar. 2014
Love this series so far and this did not disappoint.
I love a second chance romance...my favourite kind of story.
Cash was sweet, sexy and protective oh and a great dad...yep he had everything!
Lily again a very sweet character who was perfect for Cash...I thought she was very forgiving especially initially but then again maybe I'm more of a bitch than she is, however this is why I love these books because they are often less angsty than others which is refreshing.
A great story, loved the children and loved catching up with all the other characters...oh and a lovely epilogue!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cash and Lily 3.5 stars, 3 Jun. 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
'Until November' is still my favourite of these books, the more I read it the better it get but for me this had the best story so far but it was strange the story was built up and then just sort of glossed over, seemed a bit odd but then it's ultimately a romance I suppose.
I love the Mayson family, all of them but why did I only give 3.5 stars well Lily for starters she was lacking the character we've had with November and Liz and she was a bit too much of a pushover, also I felt Jules was a bit 'overdone' cartoon baddie almost again I know it's a romance but for me it was a bit too much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good!!!, 7 Jun. 2014
This was a good story of second chances however, I felt the heroine gave in all too easy - fair game!!! This is a guy who destroyed you and yet after two years, one meeting, it's all lovey covey???? WTF???? She made it easy too easy for him cos if it were me in that position, he'd have one helluva fight to even get me speaking to him but hey! The main heroine was not me!

Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series Book 3)