4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read
Love this series so far and this did not disappoint.
I love a second chance romance...my favourite kind of story.
Cash was sweet, sexy and protective oh and a great dad...yep he had everything!
Published 6 months ago by Rachelh

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but....
Published 6 months ago by suzyb

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...., 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I was so looking forward to this book after reading the other two books in the series and was expecting so much more. I was really disappointed in Lilly's character; I found her to be too sweet and too nice that she lacked a lot of spark! She just seemed to take whatever was dished out to her, which would have been ok if she at least had a little attitude to go with it! I still loved it but not as good as the others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 1 Mar 2014
I have loved the books in this series and after reading until November and until Trevor , I could not wait for this book , but I am sorry to say I find the story no where near as gripping as the other two books, and was hoping for more from the main characters Lilly did not have the fire I would have expected for the story .

1.0 out of 5 stars Downward spiral, 22 April 2014
I thought the series would get better as it had sooooooo much potential but it just got worse after each book. The brothers were too similar and the women were way too docile for me. I find it hard to believe that college educated females in 2013 would act this way :-/ A lot of sex to make up for the boring story and the obvious lack of character development. Once you've read one, you've read them all. The brothers even have sex the same way which is really really weird and I've read the preview for Nico and it's heading down the same boring, tongue-in-cheek, predictable, wannabe, faux alpha male route. Can Until Nico save this poor series with a bit more fight and spice?! Nah.... I'm getting off here!

1.0 out of 5 stars not what i expected, 11 April 2014
I couldnt wait until this came out,
however sadly it was not what i expected, the heroine
just accepted everything. She was like a doormat and she just was so boring.
The hero was no different, they got back together way to quickly. i would have like to see the heroine abit angry with him, he did marry that OW and have a child by her . No matter how justified it was to do so, The h could act a little less accepting, this would of created abit of drama :(

3.0 out of 5 stars Lilly and Cash, 1 April 2014
Its a an ok book not the same as the first two, but i still loved it even thou had to skip some pages, i loved the kids part of the story-line more than the adults ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read, 4 Mar 2014
Love this series so far and this did not disappoint.
I love a second chance romance...my favourite kind of story.
Cash was sweet, sexy and protective oh and a great dad...yep he had everything!
Lily again a very sweet character who was perfect for Cash...I thought she was very forgiving especially initially but then again maybe I'm more of a bitch than she is, however this is why I love these books because they are often less angsty than others which is refreshing.
A great story, loved the children and loved catching up with all the other characters...oh and a lovely epilogue!

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked it but..., 3 Mar 2014
... I really wanted this to be great and it had the best storyline of the 3 so far; but it fell a bit short. Just when the story should have gripped me & had me in floods, it glossed over to a week later... eh? Was it so anticipated that it was rushed out maybe? Shame, but in the same breath I will of course anticipate Nico. & Sophie's story.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3.5 - 4 slightly dissapointed stars, 27 April 2014
I have loved the other books in the series but this one was a little flat and not authentic. I dropped whatever else I was reading at the time when this was released expecting great things but I feel Lily got a little cheated in her love story, and I was left thinking it was all a bit unsatisfying after waiting so long - however the teaser from Until Nico looks promising

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Love Story, 1 April 2014
M. Mason "Spikeslave" (Glossop, Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
4.5 banging stars

If there was ever a book that should appeal to a klutz like me, it's to read about one. Lilly's clumsy and it's quite a focal point, which is refreshing. There are many of us that struggle to stay vertical on a daily basis so it's nice to read when someone else has the trait.

However, do not read this and believe Lilly is the star of the show. Oh no, sisters, that star belongs with one Cash Mayson, hot dude and all round nice guy with a bitch of an ex that he tried to do the right thing by, not knowing that Lilly was also pregnant at the time.

The story takes up several years later and to a chance encounter. Cash's ex's lies get revealed and Cash and Lilly attempt to rebuild their lives together, with their two children.

For me as a parent, it was refreshing to have kids in a romance novel. After all, your romantic parts don't get buried just because you've had kids, even if sometimes it's difficult to even raise a smile after a night of broken sleep.

As you would expect, there is a certain amount of drama in this book, but i'll leave you to read that bit.

Just take it from me it's a sweet love story that deserves a read.

Note - not sure if it has been amended but the Epilogue titles Sophie when it should read Lilly. Sophie is a character in Nico's story and features in the teaser at the end.

4.0 out of 5 stars Series getting better, 11 Mar 2014
3.5 rounded up to 4

After seeing a lot about this series on the group boards and from friends, I picked up all 3 in one go when the first 2 were reduced.

Book 1 I really did not like! Book 2 was slightly better, but I had no strong feeling about it either way!

This book was so much better!

I liked Cash and Lilly so much more.

Cash had not spent the last few years of his life being a man tart (unlike his brothers!)

He was determined to get Lilly back, and his pain at having lost her and hurt her felt real.

And Lilly, she did not just fall into some "man fog" where his kiss made her forget all good sense and just go along with what the man said. Also, she thought what I was thinking about November, July, May and June! Thankfully!

Again though, editing needs to be better, speech marks were missing, and at the end, in the epilogue, what was meant to be Lilly's POV was actually titled "Sophie" (Who is the h for the next book and we get a teaser chapter for Nico and Sophie's story)

Time jumps, I felt this book suffered for the time jumps! I wanted the scenes where Jax and Cash together come to Lilly and Ashlyns house, how that went! I wanted the first few weeks of them being back together and the issues they had that and blending together as a family. But after the first week of them being back together (which we jump ahead during also) we all of a sudden jump ahead 2 months. For me, I wanted that time.

But in saying that, this book had some great humorous moments.

My favourite being when Cash "met" Lilly's parents over skype

**I suck my lips into my mouth, trying not to burst out laughing. My dad is wearing his hunting gear. His short hair is slicked away from his face, and under his eyes are black smudges of paint. He also has his shotgun out and his hunting knife in a knife holster under his arm

.........

"Dad, why are you wearing that?"

"Well, I thought that I should let this young man here know that I was a seal. I know how to go into places and get out unnoticed. I know how to kill someone before they even know I'm there. And I know how to-"

"yeah yeah, I know, but what does that have to do with your hunting gear?"

"He can't fit into his uniform" my mom chimes in. "trust me honey, he tried. Even tried to have me button him up, and it was still a no go" **

So, will I be getting book 4 about Nico and Sophie! yes, she got me hooked with the teaser chapter at the end! So while the series was a bit of a dud start for me....I will be continuing to read it!

Until Lilly: Until Lilly (Until Series Book 3)
2.44