5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series
I almost ate this book it seems I have been waiting years for it when it hasn't been long at all. It is still exciting and keeps you wanting to read more. Will not give anything away as the reader must decide. Now I cannot wait for the next book. Well done Sarah Woodbury.
Published 10 months ago by Carole Apps

3.0 out of 5 stars Her latest book
I could not wait for this book to be released as I have read all the others in the After Cilmeri series, 5 stars for all of them - six if they were offered! I was a little disappointed in this one unfortunately. It did not match up to the other books and almost as if it had been written by someone else. The reference to mom and dad was slightly annoying. Having said...
Published 9 months ago by Aldi

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent series, 20 April 2014
This review is from: Ashes of Time (The After Cilmeri Series Book 7) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars After Cilmeri Series, 22 May 2014
After reading one of this series of books I defy you not to want to read all the others. I did and admit to being hooked from the first (pre-story) novel. I admit I was looking for something with the flavour of Diana Gabaldon's wonderful Outlander series and of course to addicts like me nothing was going to be quite the same. However, time travel is certainly involved, historical facts are included, characters are developed and I thoroughly enjoyed reading them. What more can you ask for.
(I shall be posting the same review on all the books - yes I couldn't resist reading them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful series., 19 May 2014
Mrs. J. CAMPION (Essex,England.) - See all my reviews
This is the last one in the series so far, I can't wait for the next one to come out. The characters are all so real and you get caught up in their lives and you just want to know what's going to happen to them. Plus the description of the time and places that they live in seems so real you can picture it all. I love this series it is a really fantastic time travel story with a twist-well worth setting time aside to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 14 April 2014
Really enjoyed this book. I read all the previous ones in series, before this was released. Sarah's writing just draws you in to the story, and it is impossible to put down once you start. She has a wonderful talent.

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put them down, 12 April 2014
A really good series with really good and varied plot lines. :) when's the next one out? I can't wait

5.0 out of 5 stars Another triumph, 29 Mar. 2014
Having read all of the Cilmeri books this follows in the same vein with good writing and great characters. I hope the series continues on as I have loved the books & everyone in them. I would recommend the books to anyone who likes historical novels with a twist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 19 Jun. 2014
I have now read all of the books in this series. There is no way I have been disappointed with any of them and I would say the same of each one, they are a great read. Well researched and definately worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not to be missed by Sarah Woodbury lovers!, 29 May 2014
EH Crane (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
Have loved all of these books and its historical tales, not to mention the present and future eras! If there are more bring it on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Travel Books, 13 Jun. 2014
You need to be into time travel and alternative worlds, but if you are then this is a great little series. I would suggest that you need to read it in order, starting with the prequel and including the extra novels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 30 May 2014
Have enjoyed reading all Sarah Woodbury's books in this series, look forward to reading the next one.very easy to read