Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.11

on 9 June 2014
This book is just basically one detailed trip after another. Moving from one location to another to collect people/equipment does not make an exciting read, and that's all there is in this excuse for a book. Totally wasted my monthly prime download on this . Avoid this at all costs.
on 13 May 2014
The story follows Dave with his family and friends as they navigate their through zombie hoardes to try to reach safety and survive the zombie apocalypse. They also come across unfriendly survivors and army personnel that they also have to avoid/fight. I really enjoyed this book, the main character is an easy to like guy and definitely somebody you would want on your side in the event of an apocalypse. The story line is well written and has been well thought out. The author has good knowledge of weapons and army procedures as well as helicopters and other vehicles. It has just the right amount of violence, zombie and human. Also the relationships/friendships between Dave and the others easy to identify with.
on 6 April 2014
Yeap, this is pretty much how it could happen. Everyone should take note and be prepared, zombies, killer flu, nuke attack, financial breakdown, collapse of the grid, war,etc,etc all need to be planned for. Be fit, in mind and body buy and make rear, don't be left at the rear, remember the 6 Ps, PPPPPP. Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. You wanna know how? read Zompoc Survivor, NOW!! A manual, with a normal life page turning story within its covers. Bit boring reading line after line of navigation, from this road to that, however if you know the area in the story, then the left here, down such n such street and right there will make it even more exciting!
on 15 May 2014
Fast paced story, characters with the exception of the hero a little bare but I'm sure they will develop as the series progresses. Deviates from the standard Z story with a great plot twist that really makes you want to beat Ben around the head until he cracks on and writes the sequel!

...and if you're wondering about the title to the review.... hero is called Dave Stewart and I couldn't help but hum the Eurythmics song all the time I was reading this - got some funny looks in the pub :-)
on 1 July 2014
A different take on the zombie apocalypse. Despite being prepared and fore warned getting out of town still proves to be tough.
one twist after another, as if escaping zombies isn't hard enough special forces are on his case. Looking forward to episode 2, hurry up please.
on 2 April 2014
From what I've read so far, it's extremely well written and looking forward to finding out more. Only complaint...Ben S Reeder, you are selling your book too cheaply. I've read worse books by supposedly better authors and paid more...I would pay more to read the book!
on 27 July 2014
Though I didn't know any of the weapons etc that were mentioned all through this book I still enjoyed the story
It was action packed from start to finish and really want to know what happens to all the characters and of course their pets
on 30 March 2014
I enjoyed this book very much. A bit technical but you certainly learn a lot to keep safe. Some bits I found a bit hard to believe but what do I know? I liked the animals especially the cat. Looking forward to the next one
on 22 May 2014
excellent book, left me annoyed that I could not find the sequel (not out yet!)
I found the writing refreshingly good, characters believable and really laft me wanting more.

Good book.
on 5 May 2014
Good read.
Fat paced, slightly predictable but has a different slant on the zombies themselves which is going to make it different.
Well definitely be going the second in the series.