5.0 out of 5 stars mostly more of the same + end game
I'm surprised that so many reviews, both good and bad, give no indication that the reviewer has read the books, or even a single chapter, of either Part 1 or 2. Just some general stuff that probably could apply to any Icke book...

Published 10 months ago by D&D

1.0 out of 5 stars problem with download
Published 16 months ago by Susan Reynolds

1.0 out of 5 stars problem with download, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Perception Deception - Part Two (Kindle Edition)
I have huge problem, i downloaded part 2 on kindle last week but it's identical to book 1. I appreciate this is unusual problem but all chapter titles, every page, every word etc is the same, It's exact same book except one says part 1 and other says part 2, but i've paid for each. it is impossible to contact David Icke, all my messages have been ignored to date :-( This is obviously technical error

5.0 out of 5 stars mostly more of the same + end game, 7 Sept. 2014
D&D - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Perception Deception - Part Two (Kindle Edition)

The mostly new stuff is in Part 1. In the second Part, Icke presents fact after fact after fact on what's happening all over the world and where it is inexorably heading - towards Agenda 21. Not only a transhumanist part-human, part-machine cyborg permanently drugged to love our slavery but in a world where such as you and me will live penned in high-density mega-slums (just like factory chickens do now).

Meanwhile most of our Mother Earth will be reserved for the .1% - the psychopaths who aren't fully human - who have already in the last decade manipulated the most massive transfer of wealth to themselves in known history. No one has been jailed despite blatant fraud in the trillions, and still we sit back and do nothing. (It's claimed no laws have been broken but isn't "do not steal" a basic law?)

Don't believe we're on the way to becoming a biological robot? The evidence in Part 2 shows we're more than half-way there. "Transhumanism" by Farrell also looks at the various ways in which humans are being changed, physically, mentally and emotionally, into something quite different.

As he quoted several times in Part 1:

Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.

If you are not already convinced of these truths, you need this book. If you are, you may appreciate the information here anyway, as it rounds up a huge amount that you'd otherwise have to be widely read to amass.

Some say we have the governments we deserve, the education we deserve, the media, the medical services, the justice we deserve... How about you? Looking forward to living in the Agenda 21 world, perhaps? You certainly must if you don't think we live in an upside down world...

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't care what you think, 16 Nov. 2014
Ms. A. E. Peckham "purplann01" (bedford uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perception Deception - Part Two (Kindle Edition)
This book is a must read if you have a desire to know what is really going on
If you are happy to just keep on watching crap on the tv and reading the daily mail then don't bother reading it as it will challenge your belief systems to the core
If you have an open and enquiring mind then this book will give you the names and connections of everyone who has been involved and are still involved with the implementation of the destruction of freedom and bringing the world's economy to its knees

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a normal genius - out of sync, 11 May 2014
This review is from: The Perception Deception - Part Two (Kindle Edition)
I have completed both of this series from David Icke and now feel like that I am not alone, it is no longer not just me that can understand the difference. A real page turner for me.

Ok, I have no direct evidence with reference to shape shifting lizards and such. But the overwhelming evidence of corruption is so in your face. It amazes me how it is so quickly forgotten aided by our corrupt media that marginalises icke in the hope that their version will stick, and it is working, most people just go back to sleep.

It is interesting to note how the reviews above are perfect and provide an example of our education system at work.
I suggest to understand this work, one needs a skill of discernment in overdrive. Then the truth will set you free !

4.0 out of 5 stars Good entertainment, 20 Feb. 2015
Dave Mac 7 (South London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perception Deception - Part Two (Kindle Edition)
I like David Ickes stuff but as always I can't get past the Reptiles and the Jupiter Mind transmission !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Feb. 2015
Mrs. H. (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perception Deception - Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Clarifies a lot of puzzling things that are happening in our world.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Aug. 2014
R. Spurr "Rosemary Spurr" (Haworth, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Perception Deception - Part Two (Kindle Edition)
Not as good as the part one.