5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice
I found these brushes to be very soft indeed. The smaller ones were very soft which was easier on my eyelid. I have bought a few packs of brushes from Amazon and these are the best set I’ve had.

Published 19 months ago by Eve Jane Lucille

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay brushes
Published 12 months ago by Eli

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 13 Nov. 2013

I think this comprises all the sizes one needs for eyes and face makeup including blusher, bronzer, shadow, and if you want to put foundation on with the flat brush that would work too. I use that one for whole eye colour.

I am really pleased with these and would buy again and/or for a present. I can’t fault these, especially for the price! And they come in a nice, neat little black case which looks good in my bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely brushes., 13 May 2013
nice brushes, very soft and easy washed. range of different brushes too.
highly recommend them to anyone. definitely a great buy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 19 May 2013
Mrs. G. J. Perrin (UK) - See all my reviews
I was recommended this set by a friend, and I would recommend them for sure, I use them everyday and not had any issues.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay brushes, 17 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Glow 7 Piece Wooden Handle Professional Makeup Brushes in Black Case (Personal Care)
Came nicely in a smart black case and the brush tips were wrapped individually. A bit of a smell to them but that went after a week or so. Great to use everyday only a couple of hairs came out which didn't really bother me, but then I washed them in the sink after a couple of months - big mistake! They came out nice and clean but then used one of them and the tip came off the handle, and this happened with all the other brushes I washed, probably due to the glue melting in the warm water. Didn't expect this to happen though because it doesn't happen with any brushes my mum owns and these seemed to be pretty good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price, but a cleaning product might be required too (as with most brushes), 3 Jan. 2015
I have recently joined the world of makeup brushes, so while I cannot comment on its quality compared to other types of brushes, these certainly feel very nice. The bristles are very soft, and the wood is nicely polished and very smooth.

The case is very convenient for storage and the larger brushes have plastic covers to keep the bristles in line.

While I bought this for myself, I could see this being a good gift for anyone starting to get into makeup. The bristles do need cleaning after every use so a brush cleaner may also be necessary if you want them to remain pristine and prevent breakouts. I usually get away with a steady stream of hot water and some tissues, but I will be investing in a brush cleaner, I think.

Overall, worth the price and get the job done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 28 Dec. 2013
Prices of these are okay. I only wanted something basic to start me off to give me a little more range to the other set that I already had. These are an okay size, they're not 'full size' brushes. Things you buy from Mac/ barry M etc, depending on location (I'm in the UK) are a little bigger. But for the price they're still really good.
Have had no issues with hair falling out. No issues with bits breaking or falling off. Have cleaned these with a cheap makeup cleaner and most of the makeup comes out easily.
If you want to try more brushes but don't want to pay high end for them like me then try these out !

3.0 out of 5 stars Good valise for money, 6 Dec. 2013
Good value for money,just not good coverage still makes your face look shiny!love the foundation brush though,would recommend for the value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Dec. 2013
Absolutely brilliant, soft, couldn't fault them! Totally recommend, especially as a gift as they come in a lovely case! Great

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 3 Nov. 2013
great price and does a good job.
nice soft brushes and easily washable . i would recommend this item,thanks alot

5.0 out of 5 stars wooden makeup brushes set w/case, 18 Aug. 2013
these also arrived on time great value for the price usually buy more expensive brushes would recommend these to anyone looking for value for money products