5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by K. ELLIS

2.0 out of 5 stars Unsuitable for purpose
These weighted feet were bought together with an Airwave pop up gazebo. Once the walls were installed it was not possible to wrap the weights around the feet of the gazebo. Adding to this one of the locking screws cracked and failed during first installation. The weights was a waste of money, as will not be used again. A much more effective solution was found in a...
Published 13 months ago by Ms Margrete Nordahl

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 23 Nov 2010
K. ELLIS "kaydixon1" (Coventry) - See all my reviews
I bought these, as my last Gazebo ended up in the next doors garden. I have bought another Gazebo for Bonfire night so my guests can eat and watch the fireworks and not get wet. These weighted feet have kept my new Gazebo down ever since, even in the gales that were predicted, so well worth the money, as we paid 50 for our last gazebo and it lasted 3 days, and that was in the summer. I have filled mine with water.

5.0 out of 5 stars gazebo weighted feet, 19 Aug 2010
THE GAZEBO FEET ARE GREAT I FILLED THEM WITH SAND I GET A LOT OF WINDS WERE I LIVE AND THE GAZEBO HAS NOT MOVED

5.0 out of 5 stars Gazebo weighted feet, 9 May 2011
David J. Mckinlay (England - UK) - See all my reviews
This is the second set of these I have bought. They can be filled with water (in my case) or sand or both. The two halves lock together with large plastic bolts. Brilliant product. Allows me to keep gazebo up in wind or rain without fearing for its' life. I use it on patios where I cannot put guy ropes into the ground and not had any problems even when left up for weeks.

Product arrived speedily and without fuss. Packaging fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars palm springs weighted feet, 9 Oct 2011
I live in windy Northern Ireland-these were excellent and essential for keeping the gazebo on the ground. Don't order a gazebo without these. Service & delivery efficient as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gazebo weights, 8 Aug 2011
Arrived next day and are fantastic, exactly what's required they simply screw together around the uprights to hold the gazebo firmly in place. Being in two halves means I can keep them filled with sand and still carry them easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tina, 7 Nov 2011
This is an idel item very clever little gadget i find sand is better than water weighs a little heavier and does not get as smelly as the water but both work well

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, 9 Oct 2011
Arrived very quickly, and were just as described. Have used them to put signposts in, and they work a treat. The cavity lids are not the finest fitting in the world, but at the price I can't expect everything!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 7 Oct 2011
S. Ross - See all my reviews
great to hold gazebo down in windy conditions also at an excellent price compared to high street prices.
Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the job, 15 Aug 2011
Mr. D. Findlay (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Seem a bit expensive for empty plastic containers, more than the gazebo itself but they are well designed and once filled with sand they became heavier than I would have imagined and they have kept my gazebo in place on my patio so far. I leave the gazebo up all the time, now that I have found these feet. Took about an hour to fill them with the sand but this only has to be done once. Being left outside in the summer sun they may split or crack after a while as the plastic is thin but only time will tell. Well pleased with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really useful anchors, 7 April 2013
Mrs. J. A. Leytham-gain (Lichfield, UK) - See all my reviews
Really good anchors. Easy to fill with water. Laborious and expensive if you use sand. Kiln dried sand is the easiest to use because it pours, but it is pricey compared to other sands. Don't over-tighten the screws on the sides of the anchors as this can cause the threed on the receiving half to pull through.