Format: Audio CD|Change

on 26 August 2014
I have always loved Natalie's work and this album is no different. It is mellow yet absorbing, forthright yet lyrical and not as 'preachy' as some of her earlier work was. A great album.
on 14 July 2014
Absolutely her finest IMHO. From start to finish, I don't really look at or register the track names - one of those albums you get to play start to finish every time.
on 4 June 2014
Highly recommended.Fantastic singer and well worth listening to....CD is of superb quality and delivery was prompt. Will use again...thanks very much.
on 28 October 2014
I love this album - it's really grown on me, and although it's not sooo different to her others, it comes across as a complete package. Recommended
on 6 May 2015
The songwriting is poetic, and the album is a must for any fan of 10,000 Maniacs. Natalie continues to deliver quality music.
on 20 June 2014
Intense, dark, superb. Grown up music for grown-ups!

I hadn't heard much of Natalie Merchants for a while so this was a fantasitc find. Beautiful mellow reflective. If you like her you'll like this.
on 28 July 2014
I think is also a very good album.. I like to think of Natalie as a female Paul Simon. My favorite male song writer.
on 8 August 2014
Her vocals just get better and better, only just short of a five star rating due to a couple of let-down tracks.
on 7 June 2014
Natalie's voice is one of the finest voices that I have ever heard. The arrangements are carefully understated and there are a number of good songs here.
on 19 June 2014
This CD encapsulated everything Natalie Merchant has produced so far. Her amazing voice along with her musicians made magic - again!