5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Foundation for Dry Skin
Published on 23 Jan. 2012 by Aoife

1.0 out of 5 stars Will stick to buying this from boots in future!
Normally love this product however this one I received was very very runny and the coverage did not look as good when I applied it. When I complained I was told I had probably not stored it correctly and as I had opened it over 30 days after buying it they would not exchange it or refund me. I have been using this foundation for a good few years now so I know it wasn't...
Published 2 months ago by Michelle H

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Foundation for Dry Skin, 23 Jan. 2012
Max Factors Elixir foundation is a fantastic product for any woman like me that has dry skin but needs a good coverage foundation. These are usualy very heavy on the skin and make you look caked... This product feels so light on your face, it doesn't dry out your skin even after a long day. It gives your skin a lovely natural look to it and allows you to put a little bit extra onto zones that tend to wear off easily (e.g. nose). I have tried a whole lot of foundations trying to find the perfect one for my skin and I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I really hope they dont discontinue the product after a year or so like so many companies do.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Little Secret, 9 Jan. 2012
Ageless Elixir 2in1 Foundation & Serum by Max Factor Natural
I have been using this for about 3months and I'm thrilled with it! A little goes a long way, it really does. You don't need much and it goes on so well and really does cover up those little imperfections and flaws! I'm 48 but people say I really don't look it these days, I don't even need a coverstick any more and I can assure you I have some bad blemishes and slight scarring. I can't believe I've finally found a product that goes on light, feels like its not there and works to do exactly what it says on the bottle. Thanks Max Factor!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely foundation., 16 Dec. 2012
This foundation is excellent. It is so soft and easy to apply. Looks really good, very even and attractive.
I will definitely continue to use this.
I have recommended it to several friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 Feb. 2013
One of the best foundations I have ever used, great coverage without making you look orange. I find it hard to find a good foundation to suit my skin but this one worked great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 5 Dec. 2012
K. A. Rulton "Kaz" (Cleethorpes England) - See all my reviews
Very good foundation for more mature skin, good coverage and a reasonable price, particularly like the serum included and would certainly buy this again

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally found a foundation that works on my greasy, red skin, 8 Jun. 2012
Nurrie (NE Scotland) - See all my reviews
After years of trial and error, I finally found something that gives me coverage and doesn't melt off my face within 10 minutes. Using this and combining it with Covergirl oil control pressed powder has worked out for me a lot. It last for about 7 - 8 hours before it starts sliding off, without any touch up. Ineed to use 2 pumps worth of foundation on my skin, but it feels really light and not heavy like the other foundation I use. Covers the bags really well, that I don't need to use concealer. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars max factor, 20 Dec. 2013
love max factor products and this was excellent value and great service will definitely but for here again. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Best foundation, 7 Jan. 2014
I have tried numerous expensive foundations but this one is by far the best. It looks very natural, goes onto the skin so easily and doesn't clog pores. For a middle of the range product this foundation is in a class of its own. Although it is aimed towards the older skin, my 25 year old daughter 'borrowed' mine and now won't wear anything else. My mum who is 72 also uses it. I recommend it to all my friends and they have not been disappointed. Don't hesitate in buying this foundation, it's brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 30 Dec. 2012
I like my new foundation Ageless Elixir 2 in 1 is very good for my skin.The skin is like cotton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 9 Mar. 2013
I have difficulty finding the right foundation but am very pleased I tried this. My husband even commented that I look younger when I wear it! (not usually one for compliments!) It goes on easily and lasts for hours. Very pleased, will probably stick with this one.