on 23 January 2012
Max Factors Elixir foundation is a fantastic product for any woman like me that has dry skin but needs a good coverage foundation. These are usualy very heavy on the skin and make you look caked... This product feels so light on your face, it doesn't dry out your skin even after a long day. It gives your skin a lovely natural look to it and allows you to put a little bit extra onto zones that tend to wear off easily (e.g. nose). I have tried a whole lot of foundations trying to find the perfect one for my skin and I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin. I really hope they dont discontinue the product after a year or so like so many companies do.
on 9 January 2012
Ageless Elixir 2in1 Foundation & Serum by Max Factor Natural
I have been using this for about 3months and I'm thrilled with it! A little goes a long way, it really does. You don't need much and it goes on so well and really does cover up those little imperfections and flaws! I'm 48 but people say I really don't look it these days, I don't even need a coverstick any more and I can assure you I have some bad blemishes and slight scarring. I can't believe I've finally found a product that goes on light, feels like its not there and works to do exactly what it says on the bottle. Thanks Max Factor!!
on 27 February 2013
One of the best foundations I have ever used, great coverage without making you look orange. I find it hard to find a good foundation to suit my skin but this one worked great.
on 16 December 2012
This foundation is excellent. It is so soft and easy to apply. Looks really good, very even and attractive.
I will definitely continue to use this.
I have recommended it to several friends.
on 26 December 2013
this is a good foundation, im 44 and have somewhat dry skin, this is perfect. Looks amazing on compared to my other foundations, by far the best ive used. Covers well and feels nice to apply
on 20 December 2013
love max factor products and this was excellent value and great service will definitely but for here again. Thank you
on 31 August 2014
love the product feels nice on skin but the light ivory I bought was abit too light for my pale skin so if I ordered again would buy a darker shade
on 1 March 2016
I have fair skin tone and purchased natural shade which is great for me as have always struggled to find a shade that is right. This foundation glides on very smoothly and does cover slight imperfections. I work 12 hour shifts and this makeup stays on all day. Very pleased and will buy again.
on 24 September 2013
Just love this foundation, beats the expensive ie mac Dior foundations hands down! It gives a natural glow to mature skin, no cakey look with it. I apply with a brush which is easy as it just glides on my skin.
on 20 April 2012
I purchased this product a few months ago and need to renew it,it's the only one I would buy again,I would usually look for whatever is on offer but not this time,it's a definate purchase of exactly the same product,the coverage is great,you only need a small amount,it doesn't feel heavy,and as a bonus you get compliments,