on 30 December 2014
I'm really disappointed by this. I have been using different Max Factor False Lash mascaras for a few years now and love them, so thought I'd give this variety a try as it's a great price. It looks good on but it is an absolute nightmare to get it off. It won't go with cleanser, make up remover wipes, etc and I've lost a few eyelashes trying to remove it! The two times I've used this I've had to give up and go to sleep with some of it still on and by the morning it's smudged. I will be throwing it away.
on 21 January 2015
I bought this product thinking that Max Factor is usually a brilliant brand, however I loathe this product. I found it painful to wear, it made my eyelashes so hard that they actually ached and worst of all, it made all of my eyelashes clump together, resulting in a rather ugly looking mascara. The thing that I hate most of all about this product, is how hard it is to remove. If the mascara itself were better, I'd probably love that, but all it resulted in was days of ugly mascara. Even after I scrubbed at my eyes in the shower, then used a baby wipe and make up removers, I still couldn't get this mascara fully off. I definitely would not buy this mascara again.
on 1 April 2013
gives full looking long eyelashes & waterproof , tried & tested in the swimming pool + good value for your money.
on 3 August 2014
This is great Mascara at a great price on Amazon.It claims to be 24 hour Mascara and it is looks great all day with just two applications.Its difficult to take of and it drags and its harsh,but if you use a gentle eye make up remover iam using Esttee Lauder and it gently eases it off without being harsh.
on 7 May 2013
This is OK although the brush is rather too large for small eyes, it could do with tapering as I cannot get to the outside corner without making a mess. It does not smudge and does last all day, but the brush could do with some improvement.
on 31 October 2014
I'm a massive mascara need, totally addicted, love the stuff. And a bargain, I'm vary wary of buying make up online especially as recently I've been so unfortunate but this mascara is wonderful. Honestly fantastic, my eyelashes look amazing, and for £5. Would totally recommend to anyone!
on 13 January 2015
It dries to your lashes like glue and if you're not willing to pull out your lashes the night you go to bed after applying it, prepare for hell over the next few days. I've lost a lot of little lashes due to this product.
on 15 June 2012
This is a nightmare to remove. I ended up having to sleep with the remains unremoved and having some of my eyelashes coming out trying to get it off, looks good when applied but just wont budge which I suppose is what it claims !! Mine has gone in the bin !
on 7 September 2015
One of my favourite mascaras of all time, beats all high end ones for me. I know mascara is personal thing as it depends on individual lashes, but for my short and straight lashes it's the only one that keeps them curled all day and doesn't smudge! It's water proof so you will need good eye makeup remover and also eyelash curler!
on 13 August 2015
If you use this mascara correctly it is actually really good! It does make your eyelashes a bit hard but it does last 24hrs +, with a good make up remover you don't have to loose eyelashes like other reviewers are saying either! I use garnier make up remover which gets it off fine.