4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price
Bought this as an alternative to using my Jambox in the shower. While it doesn't have the same sound as the 120 Jambox, its all you need for 10 minutes in the shower.
The forward and back skip buttons are also handy, which I missed having on the jambox. Meaning I had to try and skip tracks on my phone with wet hands - not good.
Somehow I was expecting a tiny...
Published 8 months ago by mr stuart miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Connection looses
Great when connected and sound is great better sound than I thought it would be however I have found it looses connection in the middle of shower, which is frustrating.
Published 4 months ago by Joanne Kelly

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, 25 Nov 2013
Somehow I was expecting a tiny little thing when I ordered it, but its bigger than you think from the photos (check the product dimensions).
The sucker sticks to tiles very well and hasn't come off in more than a weeks use. The battery still hasn't run out in that time either, and at 6hrs rated use I expect it'll be a while before I need to recharge.
Perfect little shower/bath speaker and great value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 30 Nov 2013
Very easy to set up, gives good volume and simplicity of skipping track, pausing, increase & decrease volume. I Have it linked up to an iPhone which displays the battery % of the device and will charge via any USB charger. Could be used at festivals as well due to the high waterproof features. Battery life is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised at the quality, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Expower(TM) Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker Shower Pool Car Handsfree Mic for Apple iphone 4S/5 S4 ipad ipod Tablet PC (White)
To be honest I wasn't expecting much from this small bluetooth speaker but I've been corrected.

While it's not your normal hi-fi quality of course, the sound is amazing both in clarity, volume and bass. This isn't one of those tiny tin-pot speakers for sure.

Siri integration is a nice touch to make changing playlists a breeze - there no need to be stuck with moving forward/back between tracks, and the mic quality seems okay overall although I wouldn't go as far as making or taking calls while in the shower myself!

One thing to watch for though is the suction cup. It has given up and dropped the speaker a couple of times when attached to bathroom tiles. I've found dampening the suction cup and sticking it to a glass shower door is much much better - if fact, it can be tricky to remove it afterwards.

Overall this is a great little speaker if you like to listen to music in the bath/shower and don't want to risk your phone/tablet/laptop near any water.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good cost/performance ratio, 5 July 2014
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
I was sent this Expower Upgraded NFC Waterproof Portable Wireless Speaker for review. In the clear presentation box you get the speaker, a charging lead and instructions.

The waterproof speaker unit (in my case, the white version) is mounted on a clear suction pad and is about the size of a smallish jam doughnut. It has a nice rubberised finish with a centrally mounted grey control panel which gives you control of on/off/pairing, play, pause, fast forward/track skip and the same for reverse. There's also a button to pick up or end a phone call - receipt of a phone call mutes the music. The unit sticks well to most surfaces and in particular bathroom tiles.

I tried this speaker with my Nokia Lumia smartphone and iPad and was impressed with the results - the sound is very reasonable considering the price and size of the speaker. Okay, the output won't shake your walls or blow your windows out but it is very listenable especially in the bath or shower. This device has also overcome a frequent problem where I ring my girlfriend from my house when she's in the bath and she gets annoyed that she's forgotten to take her phone into the bath! Now she simply takes the call on this speaker unit. Phone calls via the in-built microphone are very clear indeed. I also tested the NFC capability and that worked well too.

You charge this speaker from a USB source using a covered waterproofed socket in the edge of the unit and supplied lead. I found the battery life to be good a 3/4 hour charge will give you around 8 hours of playing time. My only slight gripe is that the USB charger lead terminates in a small jack type plug to fit into the speaker's charging port - it would have been better if it had been a Micro-USB socket but as the lead is supplied and this is a "value product" I haven't docked a star.

Overall, the price/performance ratio of this speaker is good, it seems well built, plus, its sound quality and phone handling is good - I can't believe you'd do much better at this price point. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up & good sound, 30 April 2014
R. English - See all my reviews
The speaker is really easy to set up & has good sound quality. The only issue I have is with the rubber plug that covers the charging port. it's not a very good fit & as it's listed as waterproof, this could cause issues.

It is rated as IPx4 which is only splashing of water. i.e. water splashing against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effect. So keep that in mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 29 April 2014
Sophie Bevan (Italy) - See all my reviews
For the price this is fantastic. I recently bought a Creative bluetooth speaker for the kitchen, spending quite a bit, and this little speaker outshines that by far!
Easy to use, attaches well, has been used under the shower and works perfectly. The sound, for such a small speaker is great.
I'm tempted to buy another one to replace the costly Creative one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 26 April 2014
Darren Woodbine "DJWoodbine" (Norwich) - See all my reviews
Very impressed with the sound quality and the loudness of the speaker. Pleased that I can skip tracks even when using spotify and turn the volume up or down without using my phone like I used to have to do. Only negative is that the suction cup isn't very good, keeps falling off.

For the price, it's a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker, 14 April 2014
I bought this as a gift for a friend. She loved it... Said it was really loud, considering the size of it. Her friend who was staying over was so impressed with it that he was going to buy one for himself and asked where. I got it.
The problem is that there are a lot of similar ones advertised that are considerably cheaper and made by brands that are not so well known.
It's difficult trying to determine what's fake and what's not these days but I think I made the right choice buying this one

3.0 out of 5 stars Connection looses, 21 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my girlfriend, 11 Feb 2014
For 10 this is an awesome little speaker. When you play music through it and its not suckered to a wall it doesnt sound that loud, but once its on your tiles or glass, that helps amplify the sound. Very easy to setup, great product for the price.