Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 11 November 2014
Not as good in low light as the previous model of the same panel that I own. This does not need direct sounshine but more than other panels I own. But when they pump power they are just as good. Probably would work better if they had a matt finish instead of gloss as this will be reflecting some light away. I buy 3 of these and 1 is definitely less affective and needs direct sunlight but does work good when direct sunlight is present. If I received the old model/design of this with the duel usb output and the matt finish I would give 5* as this model is definitely not as good. Ah well if you never use the last model this will probably be great in your eyes.
on 5 July 2016
This is a very lightweight product. It has all the connections you need to connect your phone to the solar panel. If you are in a sunny location this panel will recharge your kit however if you lose the sun you may have to disconnect your phone and reconnect to get it to carry on charging. If however it's a really sunny day it charges all the time
on 14 August 2014
Before purchasing I would consider a few things. First I live where the sun in hot and powerful. I bought this charger purely for charging my iPhone 5S, I have not tested its ability to charge other items, iPad, kindle, so on. When charging the solar panel was stationary, I don't think you would get much of a charge if you were moving and had the panel attached to a pack..Over the next three weeks I will be spending a lot of time in the field, this will give a good opportunity to test the charger even more. Fantastic…
on 25 September 2014
When it arrived I was impressed with the look and feel of the unit, as it seemed to be a high quality item.After testing the unit several times I was found it is a good item.Working well in strong sun. Used recently on a week long camping trip. It was sunny most days and I got a full charge over about few hours in direct sun. This is the kind of products that everyone should have in anywhere in case of an emergency. This would also make an excellent gift. I highly recommend this .
on 2 August 2014
If you are looking for a very inexpensive and very basic means of charging electronic that can be charged with an USB cable, this panel performs to expectations. It does require direct sunlight and works better on clear days. I have used it in campsites and lashed across the back deck of a kayak to charge both a tablet and a cell phone. Although it didn't get soaked on the kayak, it did get some splashes and was damp for several hours and is still working.
on 5 December 2014
Quick delivery. I was hoping this would work under ambient light, like another similar 7W make we had purchased many months ago. That one was very efficient. This one hasn't shown my battery being charged yet. And there hasn't been any much sunlight since the past few days, since I received it.
on 22 August 2014
I'm impressed with this item. And, I will be getting a second to have around with my next order from Amazon. Likely I'll also keep this in mind as a gift to my older brother who does a lot of camp-outs as a scout-master. The really great advantage of these "sheet" solar chargers over the boxy small ones you also see for sale is the DON'T use batteries as an intermediary. Great product!
on 13 August 2014
This is a great piece of kit, It charges up my IPhone 4s from 1% to 100% in around the same time as the mains socket does, Im very impressed. My children are not on the other hand as they have IPOD Touch 4th Gen and the charging unit is not supported so unable to charge them. OK not a bad thing as I get to keep this for my sole use.
on 14 September 2014
I got this as I was going on a two week camping trip and needed to keep my phone running away from mains sockets, although a bit slower than mains power, this thing on a sunny day really helped to keep my phone going, well recommended :) and a genius idea.
on 5 August 2014
I was slightly worried about this product reading some of the reviews but there was no need. I use this to take camping to charge my phone (Galaxy Note II) and works fine as long as there is normal sunlight about and doesn't take too long to charge devices, at this price you can't go wrong, highly recommend.