5.0 out of 5 stars Engelbert Duet CD
I have been listening to the clips and how awesome this Duet CD is sounding! What an incredible group of talented artists that are on this CD with Engelbert and it just shows how he is loved by so many! What an incredible voice Engelbert has to this very day!

Published 9 months ago by Phyllis A. Collins

3.0 out of 5 stars ENGELBERT IS WONDERFUL.
All I can say is FABULOUS!!! Every song is special. Have played it day & nite at home and in my car. Engelbert at his very best. Everyone should buy this CD. Love it!!!
Published 7 months ago by BELASERA

5.0 out of 5 stars Engelbert Duet CD, 17 Mar 2014
Phyllis A. Collins "EH Spark Plug" (Louisville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)

The CD was released in the UK today (17 March 2014) and I hear that it is flying off the shelves! I received am Email from amazon.co.uk that my copies are in Transit to the United States - excellent response time and I cannot wait to get them!

For everyone out there - get your orders in now - you will certainly enjoy this great talent!

UPDATE: I have now received on 19 March 2014 the first of my "Engelbert Calling" CDs and want to thank amazon.co.uk and UPS for their extremely fast shipment and delivery. It certainly made my day! Now my comments on Engelbert and the duets - WOW! OMG! well these DUETS are even more Amazing that I even thought they would be. Engelbert - what a Voice! Now for anyone who is contemplating ordering the CDs and have not - do not Tarry - ORDER NOW! - IT IS AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, FABULOUS!

5.0 out of 5 stars good CD, 7 April 2014
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
Bought this for my father, he was really pleased with it and said there was a good choice of songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars last of the crooners, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
I remember when Engelbert H. first appeared on the music scene and what an affect he had on the ladies. Between him
and Tom Jones, no one could touch them. Of course it didn't hurt when you had a weekly TV show.
Tom and Engelbert survived it all, and continue to make music to this day.
This particular 2 CD set has called in the best of the best to duet with Engelbert Humperdinck, and its nice to see its
not a re release of of old songs.....
I just suspected though, that maybe this was his swan song CD, but lets hope he has one more CD in him

5.0 out of 5 stars ENGLEBERT cALLING, 31 May 2014
Terrence J. Russell "T.J. Russell" (Osbaston, Warwickshire. England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
I first heard " Since i lost my Baby " on Radio 2 I knew that I had to get the C D, and I wasnt disapointed.
I really love the different artists with him and think that he out sings all of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars ENGELBERT IS WONDERFUL., 9 May 2014
This review is from: Engelbert Calling (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get's Better With Each Play, 4 May 2014
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
Terrific value ... two cd's of great songs.

The new mix with Wynonna Judd on Release Me is worth the price of this CD.
Engelbert's mature voice is full of life experience and drama. When called for, he can still
pull out that amazing upper octave range.

Truly in a class of his own at the age of 78.

Can hardly wait to hear the sequel CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, 23 April 2014
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
I watched the interview and song with Jools Holland on TV the other night. Englebert is a real gent and a true giant of his craft. His music has matured along with the man and after so many recordings in which he has explored the genre in as much depth as any other performer alive, if not more so, this new recording is a real treat - and testimony to the high regard he enjoys from his peers. If you are a true fan then it is impossible not to enjoy with him and his friends this great assemblage of recordings. If you are new to the voice, then it surely wets your appetite to listen to earlier cd releases from which there are plenty to choose. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Album, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
Purchased for just one track - the duet with Olivia Newton-John - however the whole CD is good easy listening.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Album!!, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
A very good album and first attempt by Engelbert to do a duets album. Some of the songs, in my opinion don't work so well, as I would have liked to see him and his partner push a little harder vocally. I felt the song selections, vocals and melodies overall on the last few CD's (Released, Country and the British composers album) were a little better. However, there are a bunch of good songs here. I really enjoyed the Olivia Newton-John, Kenny Rogers, and Willie Nelson tracks. All of his classic hits that were recorded for this album sound great and the songs with his daughter and son are also great. His son Scott is doing a great job keeping things exciting for Engelbert and his fans. Also Great to hear Engelbert singing in Spanish again. Looking forward to the next one and all the publicity this album will bring!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyping to hear...:), 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: ENGELBERT CALLING (Audio CD)
While waiting for my order for this Duet CD ENGELBERT CALLING, I skyped with a UK friend and got to listen to the whole CD. NOW I WANT my order even faster....What a wonderful choice of songs, Engelbert's voice is magical...and the Legends he chose to sing along with him...they are so phenomenal. This Duet CD is wonderful...Please MR. Postman...hurry my order!! I bought for both car and home!

Engelbert Calling