5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!
Published 2 months ago by sarah hiseman

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but enough information
I like this book I would consider it okay/average and does its job but it doesn't give you enough information and the information is a little generic I would of found that out myself
Published 3 months ago by ellana chughtai

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Motivation-How To Stop Being Lazy, Get Motivated and Overcome Procrastination (Kindle Edition)
Everybody has days where they just can't get motivated to do anything, or we think why do that job today I'll leave it for tomorrow. Some people have these days more often than others and it can really start to become a problem. I myself find that I can be quite lazy sometimes, have a lack of motivation to do things and I procrastinate a lot! I've been looking for a guide like this for a long time and I'm glad I've finally found one as good as this. It's really helped me with my motivation and I find myself doing jobs today as opposed to putting them off for another day. A definite must read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of info, 20 May 2014
I've read plenty of these self-help type books and this one has more content than most which is always a plus point. It focuses on the fact that people aren't just born lazy, they are lazy for a reason. The book will help you to work out why you lack motivation, and give you some helpful advice on how to stop procrastinating and get on with things, from having confidence to setting goals. Just don't be too lazy to buy this book, it only takes a click!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but enough information, 16 April 2014