5.0 out of 5 stars Great cage which I bought for my guinea pig as ..., 21 Dec. 2014
Great cage which I bought for my guinea pig as a 'holiday' residence as her usual one is too big to transport for short breaks etc. This is absolutely ideal for this purpose, however, I wouldn't like to keep a pet in this permanently unless they have a lot of opportunity to stretch their little legs! Great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Aug. 2014
Nice size cage for my guinea pig and at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ordered this to used the base as a replacement..., 9 May 2014
I ordered the SAVIC Ambiente Animal cage, to use the base to replace my old one for my freddie max cage for my rats.
The cage arrived well packaged, the cage itself is sturdy and being genuine a SAVIC product id expect no less.
I would be happy to keep a pair of guinea pigs or rabbit in this cage due to size, the base is nice and deep which if you use sawdust or carefresh is great to minimise spillage. The cage was accurate size, 80cm by 50cm. The bottom had a label that said navy, the base was fucsia pick which didnt matter. All in, a great purchase, if I had bought one in a pet store, it would have cost £10-£20 more and I would have had to transport it. So great price for a great item, happy delivery was free. Recommend this seller!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Aug. 2014
great item, fast delivery

SAVIC Ambiente Animal Cage with Hay Rack, Small, 100 x 50 x 43 cm, Apple Green/ Fuchsia
Usually dispatched within 6 to 10 days