4.0 out of 5 stars Under Pressure !
Not a bad piece of kit this. Tried it out to clean my MTB which was a bit grubby to say the least and it did the job great.
I sprayed the bike first with a diluted solution of Fenwick's FS-1 bike cleaner, then filled the pressure washer with clean cold water.
Published 6 months ago by Reg

1.0 out of 5 stars Use Mop and Bucket
Power jet lasted for about 2 seconds before giving up ,not only useless also cost me £10 pounds to return to supplier,only buy if you cannot afford a bucket !!!
Published 5 months ago by anthony grove

4.0 out of 5 stars Under Pressure !, 16 April 2014
This review is from: 80 psi PORTABLE PRESSURE WASHER CAR CARAVAN BIKE HAND PUMP 8L POWER JET SPRAYER (Kitchen & Home)
After realizing that you have to ensure that every screwy bit is well screwed up and pumping like billy-o for 25 or so times, one squeeze of the trigger and it produced a decent jet of H2O. This, when aimed away from small children, the cat and my wife, (c'mon, gotta have fun with a water pistol THIS big haven't you?), blasted off any muck, leaves and parts of dead animals that were still adhering to the bike.
A quick rub down with an old towel and my wife....err the bike.........came up spotless.
Not convinced that I could achieve 80psi with this to be honest and the instructions do say to release the pressure valve at 40psi for some reason. Just how you are to know when you are at 40psi I've no idea as there is no pressure gauge on the item.
I did of course totally ignore that instruction in the pursuit of a stronger jet of water and if a soggy wet wife is anything to go by....I think I succeeded.
So if you wanna be the scourge of the neighbourhood and have small children give you a wide berth for a while, get one of these.
Not used the brush yet so can't comment on that but an 8ltr water pistol is the bees knees!.
Enjoy!.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works for cleaning windows., 16 Aug 2014
I purchased this to wash the outside of the windows in my flat. (My building does not get the outside of the windows cleaned and I live above a bus lane so lots of particulate build up). With the length of the wand and the brush it reaches the whole of the window, and has been the easiest method so far without risking life and limb. The pressure is enough to extend the distance of the brush when held vertically up and rinse off suds, but don't expect any cleaning power from the pressure alone, hence the loss of one star. I have no idea if that equates to 80psi and no inclination to test it, I just know that it works for my purpose

Altogether I am happy with the washer and may even go so far as to try and clean my car at some point with it, although I tend to just get that done at the garage. It was easy to use, there were no leaks and while the instructions were clear (eg how many times to pump etc) it was fairly intuitive to use.

The only down side is that now I have to clean the windows more.

5.0 out of 5 stars For Caravan, 25 April 2014
Yeah great for cleaning caravan and car when arriving on site wow!! brill love it!
Its got all you need to clean the car and caravan when on site no need to run back and forth with pails of water
it's brilliant does the job we want it for .Many thanks WOW!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great item. We bought this for washing down the ..., 9 Aug 2014
Great item. We bought this for washing down the dog to save us going around the other side of the garden to use the hose. There were no instructions in the box but its pretty self explanatory. It was also easy to fill it up from the kitchen sink. Me and my partner have just had a great time playing with it in the garden looking for things to blast! It's going to be really handy for muddy paws and shoes. Not exactly blow your socks off with the pressure but it certainly does the job!

1.0 out of 5 stars Use Mop and Bucket, 20 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
good piece of kit does everything it said it would

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed in this purchase lance very small cant spray parts ..., 3 July 2014
very disappointed in this purchase lance very small cant spray parts of the car unless I use step ladder power no way is it 80psi

1.0 out of 5 stars Bin it., 25 Sep 2014
I've used this 3 times. The first time the part where the pump fits through broke. It was still usable if careful. The second time was OK but hard to pump wit the broken part the third time it leaked from the bottom so soaked my conservatory floor where I had left t standing. Total rubbish, it's gone for recycling in the hope they can make something useful with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes car washing easier, 25 Jun 2014
The hand was ideal for our requirements, my wife and I found the item easy to use, and reasonably priced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 4 Oct 2014
Does what it says on the box, very useful addition to my garage as I live in 1st floor flat