• Liars

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£1.99

on 15 March 2014
Sinners was a good introduction to me of Lauren Aquilina's great voice and this EP has continued to show off her talents well. Look forward to a bit more variety on the next album with a mix of emotional and pop to show off her talents even more. Great work so far.
on 26 May 2014
Liars is not a hard listen, but Lauren does have something to say. if you have to liken her to someone then it would be fair to say, that it's a very English accented vocals a bit like Ellie Goulding. I think in today's music you get a lot of Americanization of vocals( not that there anything wrong with that). Her lyrics are confident and the voice is sweet and full of emotion where needed without screaming through two or three musical scales to enforce a line. I suppose my question is why only E.P releases?
on 18 March 2014
I have all Lauren's previous EP's,and they are fabulous,this new one is no exception.I just love her voice and her self-written songs are so emotionally strong for her teenage years.She absolutely rocks! I highly recommend (if you are becoming a fan)that you should head over to YouTube for some more of her fantastic music(covers included).
on 13 September 2014
Brilliant artist. If you are a follower of Adele and Elle Golding then get this Lauren is an outstanding singer and songwriter.
on 22 February 2015
Get this EP and get it now - you wont regret it! Discovered this lady last year and now have all her EP's. Lovely voice and all her songs are beautifully sung and interesting to listen to. Irrelevant is a heartbreakingly wonderful song. Look out for the other EP's and I think she is due to release a full album in 2015 so definitely one to look out for.
on 30 June 2014
i bought this cd after hearing liars on radio one, unfortunately the two songs I heard on radio one were not on this cd. however I expect to find them on the next cd she produces. until that day I am still satisfied with my choice, as her voice is so captivating. thank you.
on 23 September 2014
Love the music but the lyrics are what drew me in. Pity I couldn't find a CD to buy rather than download but more than happy to purchase from an artist I want to see and hear more from. Excellent stuff.
on 4 May 2014
discovered lots of new stuff whilst search from Paper Aeroplanes. Great feel about Lauren voice very atmospheric in that dreamy way.
on 3 April 2014
A gorgeous little album from Lauren Aquilina. All the songs are beautiful, heartfelt and easy to listen to. Simply lovely.
on 8 July 2015
Listened to these tracks a couple of times and not fully convinced. Will re visit after a few more listens.